Anyone purchased from WISH ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Team,
Wish have some good deals to be good true to be real, they even advertised on instagram

Eg trail cam, drones and a whole lot of good stuff that we could all use

Look for feedback

Thanks troops

Hi Coopes,

I have not personally purchased as I was wary of what might arrive - quality or as described, etc.

2 girls at work told me just last week that they order heaps of stuff off there and have never had an issue.

There are reviews on there that seem legit too.

Some weird shite on there :8

They did mention that postage pricing can be an issue. When you buy a few things they all end up in the one cart and then the one total price but if you are ordering lots of different things they may all come from different factories so they all charge individual shipping. Often shipping is higher than the price of the item.

And you can wait a while but they say most things generally come before the date provided.

Cheers, N.E.

My daughter did :mad:
The best advice i can give you after her experience is
Step away from your computer
Walk into the toilet
Take out your wallet
Open your wallet
Take out your money
Close your wallet
Replace wallet in your pocket
Drop money into toilet
Press the flush button
Then spend the next 6 months trying to get your money back
If you do then you are in front
Moral of this stay away from them
Just remember this is my opinion only

As I get older I think whatever is important enough for you to buy it should be of decent quality. Right now theres families and business out there that could do with any extra they could get from sales.

For those two reasons alone I would pass on Wish, but its a free market mate, but as the old saying goes, buyer beware.

Just heard too many bad experiences that outweigh the bargain buys.

I thank you for your feedback, I did buy a couple things but will now shop more repretal and with warranty
Thanks team

G'day all. I do quite a bit of buying online, both in Australia and from overseas. One thing I learned early on was to use PayPal for all purchases. If a vendor does not offer PayPal, especially overseas vendors, then I will not buy.

PayPal has an excellent disputes system which I've had to use a few times. Each time I have received a 100% refund, including shipping. When I haven't used PayPal, I've found it almost impossible to negotiate with overseas business's, especially Chinese. When using a credit card to purchase, I've had instances of fraudulent use of my card. I have been lucky enough to get that money back from my bank.

It costs nothing to have a PayPal account unless you are the seller. So why waste hours trying to negotiate overseas or get your bank to refund fraudulent use of your credit card, when I have a secure method with PayPal, and your card details are never given to the seller. Cheers

Wife purchased some clothes on wish. Not one item fitted. Sizing all over the place. No more stuff from wish

Wish mainly does drop shipping on crappy knockoffs from China. There are plenty of high quality products from China but they aint on wish. As somebody else said in the thread youll get more satisfaction emptying your pocketbook into the loo

Latest posts