What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Just finished the win10 2004 upgrade--2 1/2 hrs. Fell asleep with my eyes open. :(
Mine went for 1 1/2 hours this morning and then i had to shut it down to go the work . Only on 23 % I hate updates .

Got home , turned the pc back on and it said it was undoing the updates and then shut down and started twice. Took well over 1/2 and hour to get it up and running again.

Stuck in a hospital in Adelaide. Had a problem with possible adhesions from an old abcess that formed around a burst appendix that went untreated for too long a few years back. Was in pain earlier this week but feel okay now. Blood tests say I might still have a problem though. Mentioned I had a slight sore throat as per there covid policy on entry. So I am being treated like I could have covid just incase until the test comes back in the next 24hrs. Very professional people and staff here :Y:

goody2shoes said:
Get well :flowers:
Thanks Goody but really I feel okay now. Just got some news from the doctor that was a bit of a surprise. Apparently the appendix which burst and disintegrated into my body 5 years ago up in queensland is still there ??? they just found it with a ct scan so it's hopefully just a relatively simple appendix operation.

That is a surprise as normally when they bursts it can kill you if not removed

One of my brother's had one that burst they rushed him straight into to have it out

Your one lucky boy :Y:

Goody

Yes, I see that now. When it burst in queensland for the first two weeks when I saw the doctors they told me it was gastro until an Indian doctor up there saw me and sent me straight to emergency. Then I was stuck in there for three weeks while they drained the abscess that formed at the burst site. I swollowed some blue fluid and it came out the drain so there was a complete hole. They fed me on what looked like a giant milk bag hooked up to an IV contraption while they did this and told me if the abscess had burst I could have been finished. After this though they said they don't need to operate because the appendix is gone. 5 years later I am having my appendix out. Go figure ?

You wanna get em to give that thing to ya.... tell em ya want a fry it up to be sure it doesn't come back again. :p
That way the only way it's comin back is if it comes up :eek:

Alternatively you may want to shove it somewhere regarding a former surgeon.... for surprise shock value :D

Goldfreak said:
goody2shoes said:
Get well :flowers:
Thanks Goody but really I feel okay now. Just got some news from the doctor that was a bit of a surprise. Apparently the appendix which burst and disintegrated into my body 5 years ago up in queensland is still there ??? they just found it with a ct scan so it's hopefully just a relatively simple appendix operation.
Bodies are funny things, I had my spleen removed when I was thirteen after a serious fall, approx 20 feet, was part of a study some 20 years later and scans showed I now have two spleens, both only about 20mm in diameter but non functioning.
Weird shit but I did win a bet with a doctor, told him I had two spleens, no cant happen he said, needed a scan for another issue and it showed the spleens. Needless to say he was surprised.

silver said:
You wanna get em to give that thing to ya.... tell em ya want a fry it up to be sure it doesn't come back again. :p
That way the only way it's comin back is if it comes up :eek:

Alternatively you may want to shove it somewhere regarding a former surgeon.... for surprise shock value :D
Interesting suggestion from a spider eating man. You could have atleast flamed those legs to get the hair off.

Geez that is a pretty ordinary position to be in Goldfreak :N: get well soon mate :beer: on a positive note at least you know it will be finally sorted :perfect:

Good luck with it all Goldfreak... hope the post op goes well.
I know all about surgical adhesions, as Ive had problems with them after a kidney operation. They can give you grief for years after getting your insides worked on.
I started taking protyolitic enzymes as they can dissolve scar tissue and adhesions and make for a speedier recovery. :beer:

Thanks Mackka, but geeze put those flowers away :lol: I am still in the que to be operated on. Everyone in front of me has a situation much worse. They are currently doing an organ transplant on some poor bastard.