Goodbye Coon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to make fun of people . If you think our indigenous people are a joke .You are part of the problem. To be called a coon is offensive to some Australians we need to accept that .

Gpx5000 said:
Let's try and rename things the indigenous have invented....hang on we can't rename NOTHING :lol:

Maybe, because I'm disconnecting my horn for being racist. It's honky!

Booney said:
No need to make fun of people . If you think our indigenous people are a joke .You are part of the problem. To be called a coon is offensive to some Australians we need to accept that .

It's a family surname. It's Scots. It's been around long before a Scotsman had ever set eyes on a black fella. Not making fun of anybody but some are just slightly over sensitive hence PC gone mad.
And FYI the surname Black (scots again) came from someone with a high melanin resulting in a dark complexion (actually, like me. My daughter thinks I'm indigenous (calls me a brown skin)), is that surname offensive?

Gpx5000 said:
Let's try and rename things the indigenous have invented....hang on we can't rename NOTHING :lol:
Just look at the bloke on your $50 note for starters. ;)
All these changes have started from a handful of clowns.
99% of ndigenous people think its a joke just like you whities :lol: :beer:

:playful:
Mr Magoo said:
Booney said:

It's a family surname. It's Scots. It's been around long before a Scotsman had ever set eyes on a black fella. Not making fun of anybody but some are just slightly over sensitive hence PC gone mad.
And FYI the surname Black (scots again) came from someone with a high melanin resulting in a dark complexion (actually, like me. My daughter thinks I'm indigenous (calls me a brown skin)), is that surname offensive?

No why should it be ?This is not about the word black Or brown why twist thing around Its about the word coon . No one is offended if its being used in reference to somebody's surname . Invented by Edward William Coon does not offend . Coon alone as a word to some does . Why not change it to Eddy cheese or Willi cheese . :lol: All of my black or brown brothers And sisters are proud of being black or brown skinned, re Blm. But are offended at being called a coon . Its only self entitled White bread Skips that play the pc black card . Or is that offensive. ? If so I retract my comment as I wish to offend no one. :playful:

Booney said:
Mr Magoo said:
Booney said:

No why should it be ?This is not about the word black Or brown why twist thing around Its about the word coon . No one is offended if its being used in reference to somebody's surname . Invented by Edward William Coon does not offend . Coon alone as a word to some does . Why not change it to Eddy cheese or Willi cheese . :lol: All of my black or brown brothers And sisters are proud of being black or brown skinned, re Blm. But are offended at being called a coon . Its only self entitled White bread Skips that play the pc black card . Or is that offensive. ? If so I retract my comment as I wish to offend no one. :playful:

i'd buy coon cheese but NOT willi cheese :lol:

Booney said:
Mr Magoo said:
Booney said:

Not offending no one Booney. I think it has a lot to do with perception, understanding. I think any person using the word 'Coon' in a derogatory fashion is not worth the time of day and only shows their ignorance and stupidity. No time for it.

Does this mean that Raccoons will be known as something else :( :8

Or will we have to call Whiting "Ting"

This is another reason Why I like SNOW because no bas&rd can do a bloody thing about it, I love it when Mother Nature sticks two fingers up at these limp wristed good for nothing Aholes.

And the only way they can do anything about it is by going and talking to God, And by going doing that at leased they will be out of our hair,

Win Win :Y: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS, Don't eat Yellow Snow :awful: :awful:

Latest posts