Gold Price Discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm sent Outback I don't want to give anyone a bum steer but Kate did buy yesterday albeit in the presence of others wanting to invest large amounts of money due to the pending rate outcome.

I think you might be right: Brutus and me, the gold price per ounce may well pass $3000 AUD by end of financial year, if not certainly by end of Calendar year.
AUD exchange rate at 17 year low, ASX has plunged 33 % since an all time high only weeks ago. RBA lowered interest rates to all time low.
MacQuarie Bank Management Board predicting Communism may be on the cards as the World collapses around us.

WOW the doomsday Preppers were right all along. :skull:

Paper Gold held in ETFs will be interesting, if investors demand payment in physical Bullion. :eek: ]:D

Holy moly

1585056188_1fc8b319-7b00-430a-a8d7-007e2e4cf2a8.jpg

Try buying bars of gold or silver in Australia now or elsewhere , all gone ~ Sold .

The so called price discovery quoted through the Comex is now a fantasy , this is just a derivative paper market that has bugger all actual gold held for delivery .
Yet this organisation has been responsible for the suppression of precious metals real value for almost 50 years .

The game of dumping huge amounts of short paper contracts to manipulate price to drop so they can then buy back those contracts at a lower cost to make huge profits are ending for the parasites ( wash & rinse ) :N:

Soon there will be the best thing that's happened for over a half century = Gold & Silver will find there true value through real price discovery ! :sunny:

Perth mint still had some one ounce gold & silver coins .

factor in that Chinese banks may be hoping to buy 115 tonnes of gold to replace the fake gold bars discovered in use as credit backing.

anyone got numbers on who is buying and where its going ?

On the topic of who ....... can we get 100 members to write to our govt ministers to ask if Britain still has OUR gold in their possession and ask what date this year will they be giving it back ?

As the price skyrockets the chances of them giving it back will get lower. ]:D

I thought all Australian gold was sold off years ago by the pollies in power at the time .

Mike678 said:
I thought all Australian gold was sold off years ago by the pollies in power at the time .

80 tons of our gold sits in the UK

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...s-of-the-bank-of-england-20190222-p50zlq.html

Legislation still exists where our govt could confiscate gold from citizens.

https://www.adamseconomics.com/post/will-the-australian-gestapo-come-for-your-gold

Part IV contains legislative provisions providing the Governor-General with the legal power to sign a proclamation requiring all gold in Australia, except for gold coins or wrought gold, to be handed over to the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA), within a month, in exchange for legal tender.

The RBA sold 65 % of our gold in 1997 when it was worth jack , receiving 2.4 billion for it , if sold today it would yield 12 billion $ .

The RBA manages our economy :lol:

CreviceSucker said:
Mike678 said:
80 tons of our gold sits in the UK
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...s-of-the-bank-of-england-20190222-p50zlq.html
Legislation still exists where our govt could confiscate gold from citizens.
https://www.adamseconomics.com/post/will-the-australian-gestapo-come-for-your-gold
Part IV contains legislative provisions providing the Governor-General with the legal power to sign a proclamation requiring all gold in Australia, except for gold coins or wrought gold, to be handed over to the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA), within a month, in exchange for legal tender.
The RBA sold 65 % of our gold in 1997 when it was worth jack , receiving 2.4 billion for it , if sold today it would yield 12 billion $ .
The RBA manages our economy :lol:
Some of these economist's are simply paranoid scaremongers.
Australias economy isnt likely to suffer total collapse anytime soon.
Also in that quoted text from the Banking Act is this;
Historically, several of these provisions were legally active up until 30 January 1976 whereupon the then Federal Treasurer, the Honourable Philip Lynch announced that the Governor-General (i.e. His Excellency the Administrator in Council) suspended Part IV of the Banking Act[1].

Latest posts