SA newb with Nox 800

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Few weeks ago I purchased Nox 800, Pro35 Pinpointer, picks, shovels, lawn digger, sand scoops...I look the part with all the bits...!
Have had a swing at local beach and parks and already found some aged items, 1941, 1944 three pence, plenty of spenders and bottle caps and ring pulls...can say its definitely an addiction...,
Currently 300kms nth of Adelaide but make regular trips to south of the city and keen to sweep some busy beaches.
Wouldnt mind having a play at Crawford or Echunga to test the Nox...Im lead to believe a 15 coil will be beneficial for this so Im sure an extra coil or two will be added to the list of necessary items for detecting...
Anyways, looking forward to unearthing more bits n pieces...and maybe something of value one day... !

Cheers,
Oggy

Welcome to the forum namelessoggy.
Just make sure your hole digging etiquette and knowledge is perfect if you dig in a park. Public digging done willy nilly with dirt left everywhere and dead grass in a diggers wake are sure ways to have detecting regulated severely (but... I'm sure you'd be doing the right thing) :D

(just saying it for all the others reading that might get excited and rush in) :perfect:

Latest posts