You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Goldfreak
01 August 2020 02:25 pm

It's really depressing to think that one in four Melbournites who test positive will go out and risk spreading the virus. Even people dying is not enough for them to stay at home. Wtf is wrong with these people ?

5 users like this post: fwdoz, OldGT, hippyhunter, RM Outback, Ridge Runner

fwdoz
01 August 2020 02:40 pm

silver wrote:

Nothing to panic about with the Victorian Syphilis Debacle.... I've heard on the grape vine that every person down there with Syphilis is related to all the others that have it.

As the song used to go "we wish you a merry syphillis & a happy gonorrhea"

Dig like Indiana Jones!
Minelab GP3500, Minelab Gold Monster 1000, PMAV Member

2 users like this post: silver, hippyhunter

fwdoz
01 August 2020 02:42 pm

Goldfreak wrote:

It's really depressing to think that one in four Melbournites who test positive will go out and risk spreading the virus. Even people dying is not enough for them to stay at home. Wtf is wrong with these people ?

Simply no regard for anyone else. Totally self centred wankers...new generations seem to be "it's all about me, me me"

Dig like Indiana Jones!

2 users like this post: Goldfreak, hippyhunter

Goldfreak
01 August 2020 05:40 pm

I don't know if it's just the young. Could be a big city thing. Either way what a selfish bunch of A holes.

1 user likes this post: hippyhunter

Jaros
01 August 2020 06:11 pm

When I was in early retirement I drove a cab for a while and one of my passengers was a youth worker and she said the next generation will destroy all we have worked for. sad

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

2 users like this post: Swinging & digging, hippyhunter

fwdoz
01 August 2020 06:53 pm

Certainly got an element of truth to it at the moment Jaros. Parties & driving halfway across the state just because they want to. Entitled brats.

Dig like Indiana Jones!

3 users like this post: Jaros, Goldfreak, hippyhunter

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 09:04 pm

People are still getting caught driving to reguonal victoria from lockdown areas of melbourne. One guy went to ballarat for "fresh air" twice before he got caught. Are the cops dozing on the job or something? I thought they would be a bit more effective than that in their blockades. It sounds pretty easy to escape the city if you feel like it for fresh air hmm

greyhound
01 August 2020 09:37 pm

New rule I reckon,get caught pay a fine and get your car CRUSHED ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad skull

6 users like this post: limpalot, hippyhunter, Goldfreak, OldGT, Ridge Runner, robmoto

fwdoz
01 August 2020 09:40 pm

Certainly need to make the penalties harsher to get the attention of these idiots disregarding everyone elses safety

Dig like Indiana Jones!

2 users like this post: hippyhunter, robmoto

just starting
01 August 2020 09:49 pm

The Western Freeway between Ballarat and Bacchus Marsh was the quietest i have ever seen it last weekend . I didn`t see any police on the road and very few vehicles. That`s not to say there were no police around .It is a very big area to patrol . I travelled for miles without any cars within cooee of me. Usually the freeway is very busy. I rarely see anyone pulled over by the police on that stretch of road. It is a fast and very dangerous road to be on. Although they can use the offramps to pull cars over .

Swinging & digging
01 August 2020 09:51 pm

Jaros wrote:

When I was in early retirement I drove a cab for a while and one of my passengers was a youth worker and she said the next generation will destroy all we have worked for. sad

So true,
My Mum who passed away in December last year often said starting in the late 80s / 90s the way Children were been raised in recent times would make them terrible Adults. The world today is nothing like it was in my Grandparents 7 Parents era. It has declined rapidly, the lockdowns are killing me having to stay home and put with feral bogans. Inconsiderate arse wipes they are, so sick of the loud music, i ordered an air raid siren of Ebay, 165 DB, have informed a few of the better residents i shall use it in response to excessive Bogan noise. For breaches i will not turn it off until a court order is issued to silence excessive noise from the dead beats nearby.

You will be seeing me on current affair. thumbsup idea

Last edited by Swinging & digging (01 August 2020 09:52 pm)

4 users like this post: hippyhunter, just starting, greyhound, robmoto

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 09:52 pm

They could have "mad max" style cops with souped up f350's & big bullbars with spikes coming out. When someone breaks the border without going through a checkpoint a chopper and a "maxinator" hunts them down and send them to oblivion big_smile fire bomb koala flowers

2 users like this post: greyhound, OldGT

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 09:57 pm

just starting wrote:

The Western Freeway between Ballarat and Bacchus Marsh was the quietest i have ever seen it last weekend . I didn`t see any police on the road and very few vehicles. That`s not to say there were no police around .It is a very big area to patrol . I travelled for miles without any cars within cooee of me. Usually the freeway is very busy. I rarely see anyone pulled over by the police on that stretch of road. It is a fast and very dangerous road to be on. Although they can use the offramps to pull cars over .

Really?? I though i would have to go through a police manned checkpoint to get out of melbourne.. thats so damn stupid if its not the case

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 10:01 pm

Swinging & digging wrote:
Jaros wrote:

So true,
My Mum who passed away in December last year often said starting in the late 80s / 90s the way Children were been raised in recent times would make them terrible Adults. The world today is nothing like it was in my Grandparents 7 Parents era. It has declined rapidly, the lockdowns are killing me having to stay home and put with feral bogans. Inconsiderate arse wipes they are, so sick of the loud music, i ordered an air raid siren of Ebay, 165 DB, have informed a few of the better residents i shall use it in response to excessive Bogan noise. For breaches i will not turn it off until a court order is issued to silence excessive noise from the dead beats nearby.

You will be seeing me on current affair. thumbsup idea

Dont forget to order a set of earplugs and earmuffs for yourself. Get ones that play music through them via blurtooth or else you will still be hearing the siren
big_smile

1 user likes this post: Swinging & digging

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 10:05 pm

fwdoz wrote:
silver wrote:

Nothing to panic about with the Victorian Syphilis Debacle.... I've heard on the grape vine that every person down there with Syphilis is related to all the others that have it.

Just get into metal detecting and its no longer an issue. Haha lol

1 user likes this post: silver

fwdoz
01 August 2020 10:12 pm

hippyhunter wrote:
fwdoz wrote:
silver wrote:

Just get into metal detecting and its no longer an issue. Haha lol

Therein lies the problem. Lockdown.

Going to have to start putting stuff in my garden & get the detector out.

Dig like Indiana Jones!

just starting
01 August 2020 10:21 pm

hippyhunter wrote:
just starting wrote:

Really?? I though i would have to go through a police manned checkpoint to get out of melbourne.. thats so damn stupid if its not the case

I went from Ballarat to Bacchus Marsh and back again. The lockdown area is on the Melbourne side of Bacchus Marsh ( eastern side ) , so the checkpoints are somewhere between Melton and Bacchus Marsh . I got off the freeway at the first exit.

2 users like this post: hippyhunter, jahan

hippyhunter
01 August 2020 10:27 pm

just starting wrote:

I went from Ballarat to Bacchus Marsh and back again. The lockdown area is on the Melbourne side of Bacchus Marsh ( eastern side ) , so the checkpoints are somewhere between Melton and Bacchus Marsh . I got off the freeway at the first exit.

Oh ok. Still seems like the are ways through the checkpoints for lockdown runners. Maybee if they use backroads around the checkloints can get past or something. They should block those roads off if thats the case. The army should be in there with cranes building baracades to force all through the police checkloints

2 users like this post: silver, robmoto

Ridge Runner
02 August 2020 12:58 am

greyhound wrote:

New rule I reckon,get caught pay a fine and get your car CRUSHED ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad skull

They do that over here if you are caught without Rego or no Insurance or no licence,

Being here in the stupidity capital of the world nothing surprizes me when it comes to what people do, I know when this first started many people here thought I was making this stuff up and now you guys are seeing what I saw early on in the year,

All I want is for you Guys and Gals to do your best to make sure you are still here this time next year, Risk nothing no matter how much the other half moans or the Kids whinge or what ever bright idea a mate has, Just keep safe and stay away from others, There is nothing on this planet that is worth your life. thumbsup

AKA, Fridge Runner....

Keitzy
02 August 2020 01:54 am

just starting wrote:
hippyhunter wrote:
just starting wrote:

Why were you even leaving Ballarat.?? I’ve heaps of crap to catch up in Melbourne but I ain’t leaving town for nothing till this shite is over. We should be locked to our postcode/suburb unless for work or food till this is over or contained.
Unless your delivering,!or truck driver, I don’t see any reason to leave home.

Last edited by Keitzy (02 August 2020 01:54 am)

hippyhunter
02 August 2020 02:26 am

People in regional victoria are still free to go anywhere except the lockdown area as far as i know. Cant see much issue with driving to the edge and back in that circumstance. If in melbourne it would be wrong to drive from south east suburbs to the western freeway checkpoint and back though

Hard Luck
02 August 2020 09:04 am

So what happens if we go into full lockdown? Who is going to pay us?

"Courage and Patience"
My Mothers Daily Chant

just starting
02 August 2020 09:05 am

Keitzy wrote:
just starting wrote:
hippyhunter wrote:
just starting wrote:

Why were you even leaving Ballarat.?? I’ve heaps of crap to catch up in Melbourne but I ain’t leaving town for nothing till this shite is over. We should be locked to our postcode/suburb unless for work or food till this is over or contained.
Unless your delivering,!or truck driver, I don’t see any reason to leave home.

My Dad`s 80`s birthday with all of 5 people including me. Went there,went home. Didn`t diverge. You have no idea how much trouble i go to to keep people safe in this virus situation. Wearing a mask is inconvenient ,but you have to do it. Carrying sanitiser with me is mandatory .I don`t go out unless it is for work or food.I am free to move wherever i like for now , but i don`t. Come the announcements tonight and it will only be for work and supplies. I don`t break the rules .And yes, i am delivering stuff as part of my job. One positive infection at our work and we close for good. Stay safe , Keitzy.

2 users like this post: Keitzy, mbasko

Swinging & digging
02 August 2020 10:41 am

Hard Luck wrote:

Those left in essential work will be taxed to death to pay for it.
No doubt Superannuation accounts will be seized by the feds to pay off the huge increase in debt.

China has screwed the world. cry poop

1 user likes this post: robmoto

planetcare
02 August 2020 10:49 am

Swinging & digging wrote:
Hard Luck wrote:

Those left in essential work will be taxed to death to pay for it.
No doubt Superannuation accounts will be seized by the feds to pay off the huge increase in debt.
.( poop

With interest rates at record lows the State and Federal debt (borrowings) are manageable and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
I do not see the Feds seizing super accounts.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site