Following a reef line.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigL said:
roddosnow said:
Don't forget to strip out any GPS info from your photos as well, if you are taking them with a GPS enabled camera or phone. there are a few ways to do it google is helpful , not sure if the forum strips the images before they are uploaded but better safe then sorry.

Good luck i look forward to hearing more about your progress. :Y:

This is a great thread so decided to wake it up again.. and make a comment too - can't help myself!

As for removing GPS info from photo's, dont bother, instead like me just take photo's of finds on your way home miles way from the location of the find.

Does anyone have the coordinates for that tunnel that runs between the Maldon pub and the old brothel?

Or just use an app like exifdata

I ended up with about 180 specimens with visible gold in them, with the Z, and about 50 with the S.D.C. combined with a Pro-Sonic signal enhancer, and about 50 more with no visible gold in them. I stopped counting them! I've got a video on my phone of the visible ones, but don't know how to send it to the forum. I've only recently learnt how to send photos to the forum,due to some great advice from Tathrad, so videos would be in my way too hard basket. wiley.

wiley coyote said:
I ended up with about 180 specimens with visible gold in them, with the Z, and about 50 with the S.D.C. combined with a Pro-Sonic signal enhancer, and about 50 more with no visible gold in them. I stopped counting them! I've got a video on my phone of the visible ones, but don't know how to send it to the forum. I've only recently learnt how to send photos to the forum,due to some great advice from Tathrad, so videos would be in my way too hard basket. wiley.

While your viewing your video you can take a still picture and then upload that :Y: what phone are you using incase you need help getting it sorted. Congratulations on the finds :perfect: very nice :beer:

RM Outback. Still shots would be no good, as the video runs for about 2.5 minutes. It's on a I- Phone 4.

mbasko. YouTube sounds too public for this technophobe! I'd prefer for the video to only be available to this forum. wiley.

And if you set the video as 'Unlisted' on Youtube then post the video here only people on this site can view it, but as Matt said this forum is 90% public anyway.

G'Day Prospector Pete and mbasko. Thanks for your advice. Would my video be more secure on Epic Prospecting Projects, as it states on that, it's for members only, so your projects aren't visible to guests, nor search engine bots and spiders? wiley.

wiley coyote said:
G'Day Prospector Pete and mbasko. Thanks for your advice. Would my video be more secure on Epic Prospecting Projects, as it states on that, it's for members only, so your projects aren't visible to guests, nor search engine bots and spiders? wiley.
Yeah only members who are logged in would be able to view it.
By the way nice find/s! :perfect:

Latest posts