G'day all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a member here for a little while but life distracted me and put the prospecting on hold for a few years. Now that I am free of any commitments, let's gooooold!!!

I've been detecting the beaches on the coast for quite some time, have paid for my equinox 600 an easy 3-4 times already. People may look at the Nox as a toy machine but it really is a beast when it comes to the beach. I've also been doing some hookah diving when I get the chance but with the Nox only allowing a couple of metre to 3 depending if salt or fresh water I have had to use a friend's Excalibur for the deeper dives.

Currently I am in and around the Warwick, QLD area for as long as I can as I had planned to come back here about 12 years ago when I first visited the area. I've had a little pan and a swing with the Nox (yes I'm aware it's not ideal for goldfields but I'm not expecting to find gold nugs with it, more just relics n such) no colour in my pans yet apart from some silver heavies of some sort from the Durikai GPA. I've had a little explore around the local GPAs with my body surrounded by backpacks full of my gear and shovel in hand. The scenery is awesome around here and the history of the area is real interesting. Trading the beach for the bush is a pretty damn good feeling.
I feel I've spewed on enough about myself for the time being so if anyone would like to catch up and maybe trade some stories and share some knowledge then give me a holla and I'll be happy to split a lemonade with you ??. Or you can have the beers while I drive lol.
Anywho, I truly look forward to what the Southern Downs region has to offer whether it be gold, relics or a simple explore, it's going to be fun either way.

Quick edit- If you see a white VW transporter camper with a hightop roof, it might just be me, I'll have the dodgy looking beard and star wars characters on the dash ? so feel free to stop me and say Gday. I've already spoken with a few people in the Durikai area, a nice couple having a swing and a fella that was enjoying himself swinging away, nice people.

Spriggsy

Love
I've been a member here for a little while but life distracted me and put the prospecting on hold for a few years. Now that I am free of any commitments, let's gooooold!!!

I've been detecting the beaches on the coast for quite some time, have paid for my equinox 600 an easy 3-4 times already. People may look at the Nox as a toy machine but it really is a beast when it comes to the beach. I've also been doing some hookah diving when I get the chance but with the Nox only allowing a couple of metre to 3 depending if salt or fresh water I have had to use a friend's Excalibur for the deeper dives.

Currently I am in and around the Warwick, QLD area for as long as I can as I had planned to come back here about 12 years ago when I first visited the area. I've had a little pan and a swing with the Nox (yes I'm aware it's not ideal for goldfields but I'm not expecting to find gold nugs with it, more just relics n such) no colour in my pans yet apart from some silver heavies of some sort from the Durikai GPA. I've had a little explore around the local GPAs with my body surrounded by backpacks full of my gear and shovel in hand. The scenery is awesome around here and the history of the area is real interesting. Trading the beach for the bush is a pretty damn good feeling.
I feel I've spewed on enough about myself for the time being so if anyone would like to catch up and maybe trade some stories and share some knowledge then give me a holla and I'll be happy to split a lemonade with you ??. Or you can have the beers while I drive lol.
Anywho, I truly look forward to what the Southern Downs region has to offer whether it be gold, relics or a simple explore, it's going to be fun either way.

Quick edit- If you see a white VW transporter camper with a hightop roof, it might just be me, I'll have the dodgy looking beard and star wars characters on the dash ? so feel free to stop me and say Gday. I've already spoken with a few people in the Durikai area, a nice couple having a swing and a fella that was enjoying himself swinging away, nice people.

Sprig

Latest posts