Vale Rita Bentley

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:flowers: condolences to the family.

Excuse my ignorance where did you hear this, sure is sad news. Rita worked tirelessly for each and every prospector and small scale miner I had the pleasure of working with Rita from 1998 through to 2001 a very dedicated and professional woman.

Very sad news ?
Image may contain: 6 people, wedding and text
PMAV
55m
The PMAV committee and members, extend their thoughts and love to the family of Rita Bentley OAM, sadly taken from us all yesterday. 15 July 2020.

To David, Susie, Andrew and Myriam and all of Rita's extended family and friends (and there are many from all walks of life!) our condolences on your loss and our thanks for sharing such a lovely lady with us all.

Please share your stories and wishes.
Vale Rita Bentley OAM

yellowmellow said:
On the pmav facebook page

Thanks for posting :Y: most likely I wouldn't have heard for a while I don't use fb. I'll definitely be raising a glass for Rita tonight :beer:

It was kept quite Rob in respect to her husband and family.
It is now official.
Got a phone call from Wombat.

Ritas legacy will live on. Do we think there should be a memorial award in her name who displays similar qualities for the detecting and gold industry and community in general?

Latest posts