Hookah for sniping

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if there is anyone out the that uses a hookah diving type device for sniping.

Northeast said:
Grubstake - when I click on that link it tells me "your search had no hits". Is it working for anyone else?

This system was mentioned just a few days ago here - https://www.detectorprospector.com/...one-using-the-nemo-blu3-portable-dive-system/

Looks decent and simple. Thinking about watching some more reviews and maybe get one for the summer.

I just retested and it brings up a page of posts with the word "hookah" in them - don't know why it isn't working for you. Are you using a phone or tablet perhaps?

Was on puter but now on phone and not working on either unfortunately. Both Apple.

But yes, the old search button is a good place to start :Y:

I have used one for deeper water years ago, but where I went just a plain old snorkel with an extension worked fine...

If you use a Hooka system, just make sure the Hooka is up wind from the exhaust of the motor, or do as I did and used a long drive belt... You don't want to breath in and carbon monoxide....

LW...

I still have a elderrado oilless compressor on my 6 inch drege never had a problem with it just make sure you have a small floating or non floating tank in line or otherwise you will not be able too take quick big breaths of air.

I was thinking more along the lines of a small 12v system for covering depth up to 4-5m
There are a few systems on the net where people have used the PVC floating ring as the air reservoir.

Latest posts