GOLD PROSPECTING HAND CREVICE PUMP - ADAPTS DIRECTLY TO STD 50 MM YABB

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wantashare said:
Hello peacekeeper 1966, how do i order one of your hand pump attachments....looks perfect....

I've been in touch with Peacekeeper via eBay, his response below

New message from: peacekeeper1966 (226Turquoise Star)
Hello Terry, sorry for my late reply. Yes, I still make them however, i just have not had time over recent months to do so.
I have a few other requests so, I will make up a batch soon and list them either here or Gumtree.

I shall let you know.

Regards,

PK

When he lets me know, I'll post back here

To answer a few enquiries, yes I am still making these attachments. I have made very few during the last 2 years for obvious reasons but if anyone wants one, just search on eBay as I dont think selling or promoting new gear here on PA articulates with the site rules. Thanks for your understanding. PK.

To answer a few enquiries, yes I am still making these attachments. I have made very few during the last 2 years for obvious reasons but if anyone wants one, just search on eBay as I dont think selling or promoting new gear here on PA articulates with the site rules. Thanks for your understanding. PK.
PK, Thanks for updating the info. I've sent you a message. I don't believe there is anything in the rules to prevent you selling on here, I'm sure one of the mods will correct me if I'm wrong

Latest posts