Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eldorado said:
The Covid $750 is hitting the accounts Wednesday Xcvator.Buying a mower with ours.
Mine dont hit bank till thursday, has amazed me why the pension of any sort takes 2 days, where as all othe payments from them are only 1 day.

Just placed another large order for Car parts from UAE for my "Project Covid"....

Total was $ 472 AUD + $ 76 AUD Shipping... Sent By AIR... so I will have them in 2 weeks.. Not bad considering Covid... :Y:

All Suspension Bushes, every Oil Seal, Bush and Bearings for the Driveline, plus lots extras for Later on... If needed..

Winner winner Chicken Dinner.... I say... :lol:

All Genuine Mitsubishi Parts...

If I bought all these parts here in Australia I would be well over the $1800+ mark... :N:

Here is where I bought them from ... They also have LOTS OF Other makes as well.. Toyota, Nissan etc...

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine

LW...

2016 Heritage Softtail.
14000k on the clock.
One owner from new.
Saddle bags are coming straight off :playful:
1597277724_20200813_101118_copy_1024x710.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
2016 Heritage Softtail.
14000k on the clock.
One owner from new.
Saddle bags are coming straight off :playful: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co.../1597277724_20200813_101118_copy_1024x710.jpg

That's my favourite out of the whole Harley range, Always has been. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Ridge Runner said:
Smoky bandit said:
2016 Heritage Softtail.
14000k on the clock.
One owner from new.
Saddle bags are coming straight off :playful: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co.../1597277724_20200813_101118_copy_1024x710.jpg

That's my favourite out of the whole Harley range, Always has been. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Yer I'm to old for sports bikes now mate.
This was my ol man's so I got it really cheap.

Lining up the ducks before I retire in March and while we still have two incomes.

Anyone who follows the cooking thread will know I like rattling the pots and pans.

I've recently become interested in charcoal cooking, both hot grilling and low and slow american BBQ and other low temp charcoal cooking.

After a lot of research I decided on the Weber Summit charcoal rather than a Kamodo style grill, mainly because of its versatility.

I'll report back over the weekend but tomorrow's job is to put it together.

1597316439_fb_img_1597316427646.jpg

Latest posts