Cabochon Bail Glue

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I see that now and thanks, must be old age ... Anyway, if I were you I would get some JB Weld professional (two part epoxy) from wherever is easiest for you and cheapest. You would need the absolute minimal amount and would last for ages if stored correctly. The epoxy is supposed to increase hardening with heat but I have found that heat on a dopstick releases it rather easily.
I have used JB Weld to fill a hole in the fuel tank that was ruptured by a sharp rock and it lasted for years, for as long as I had the vehicle.

i just use normal araldite, that e6000 stuff was very dear from memory and most the forums i researched most were just usung good old araldite

Just bought this, Ill see how it goes

1594169402_screenshot_2020-07-08_e6000_compatible_glue_3x_9ml_clear_epoxy_resin_nail_jewellery_craft_repair_stick_ebay.jpg

pinfire opals said:
i just use normal araldite, that e6000 stuff was very dear from memory and most the forums i researched most were just usung good old araldite

Not sure there is such a thing as 'normal araldite'. Check the temperatures on the back of the packaging. Araldite is to plastic.

JB weld as mentioned before.

Latest posts