whites TDI Pro OZ for Sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale my TDI Pro OZ with Three coils. Original 12" round. 6" round miner John mono. And 18" elliptical goldstalker mono. The machine comes with a protective control box cover and is in near new looking condition. (no scratches). Also comes with rechargeable batteries ( near new) and charger. ( also as new condition ). Also comes with user manual. PM me and I can supply photos to your mobile via text if you wish. Asking $1200 for the lot. :)

Ronnie, Would you be capable of shipping to the USA? No batteries, no big coil. I do not see a means to PM you. Thx

Don in SoCal said:
Ronnie, Would you be capable of shipping to the USA? No batteries, no big coil. I do not see a means to PM you. Thx

You need 10 post's for the pm function to activate :beer: just jump in on any thread and join in the conversation :Y: you'll nail it in no time.

Hi. all. Trying to upload an image of my Pro Oz for sale. Says the file is too big. The file size is 483kb. On the upload screen says it can be over 2000 kb. Anyone know why tis not working???

Here is the TDI image.
1591844104_tdi.jpg

Hi. All Price Drop for a Quick Sale. The machine is in as new working condition. More powerful than an SL. 18 inch mono for great patch finding and the Miner John 6 inch round for the Tiny Stuff. $900. :cool: :playful:

Ronnie, I'm still interested. Do you have a PayPal account? They do the exchange and the funds transfer quickly. Thx

Hi. Don. I'm happy to do a deal with you but I have some concerns as below. 1. I don't have an account with paypal and due to their system in spite of many tries and even talking to them there was no way to reinstate my account. So I dont have one to this day. Don't know how we get around that one...2. I looked into sending to the US and found that any goods of an electronic type can be subject to irradiation which they state could make the device inoperable. So all the risk would be on you unless you could get some insurance re. that possible problem. I have sent machines to Queensland and Tasmania and both people were very happy with my good packaging to prevent damage. 3. The big coil would make the package too large but I still need to get my asking price as I need that amount and am not prepared to lower the price further. The machine is an excellent one and apart from the lithium batteries has not been modified. If there is some way around payment and you are prepared to pay all shipping costs then maybe we can do a deal..... Regards...Ronnie. :)

1. I've done business from Canada, Great Britain and Germany all through PayPal quickly without incident so now the transfer of funds is the sticky item. 2. Insurance is a good idea, send UPS or Fed Ex so the in house carrier is responsible. Whites Electronics is only 1100km away if I need the detector serviced. 3. I don't want the big coil, it won't suit my needs. I do not want the batteries, I'm afraid they will hang up shipping. Dispose of both at your will. I will pay all costs incurred. Is there an acceptable means to transfer funds quickly? I'm now looking into that right now. Any suggestions? Payment to be in two parts, first 1/2 for a commit to buy, second 1/2 when you can give me a total all inclusive dollar figure just prior to shipping. Thanks for trying to work with me. Cheers Don

Hi. Don. I'll contact my bank tomorrow to see if you can pay into my account somehow. Regards.... Ronnie.

Pinfire , thank you I'm not very techie but I'll check it out. Ronnie, Thank you, funds are in my PayPal account, just need you to provide an account to receive them. It's funny, you're on Sunday I'm still on Saturday so banks are a couple days out. Cheers, Don

Hi. Don. Are you thinking you can pay into my savings account? That would be good if its that simple. I'll also see if I can get a price for you for sending it to you. Would international Post be ok with you.?? Its not going to be a huge package and I could get tracking for you and insurance if you want it. The detector I sent to Queensland only cost 10 dollars extra for insurance. Don't know re.international but I could find out for you. You've. Probably done enough posts by now for PMs so if the bank transfer thing will work I will PM bank details for you. Regards... Ronnie. :D

I'm not sure about a transfer straight to your account? Check with your bank and ask what is possible... I've never had any trouble with Int. Post, I got my Sovereign and a big coil from GB that route. Tracking and insurance is good. And you're right I'll PM you. Thanks Don :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts