Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw your latest video ( not the one above ). Bloody awesome stuff. Has got to be the best video you have done. I have never seen a pan full of gold like that .
I truly envy you blokes. Keep up the good work . :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Alright guys this bloke here is Wayne mcleary, the surfing prospector. He drove from the other side of the country to come see me. On the way he met and made videos of people like vogus, Shane-oz gold rush, Famo and others. He came down to my place and we done a bit of exploring about, crushed some rocks, panned some gold and found a couple nuggets.
Check him out. Great bloke

Well done guys.

I'm getting very jealous. I'll come across next year, hopefully, and try a different area (Regis has stopped giving permissions I understand).

just starting said:
Congrats on the latest big nugget. Nearly 36 grams . It didn`t want to come out of the ground ,but you did well to extract it. :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:
Cheers mate. Yeah had to work hard for that bit. I was pretty happy haha

Latest posts