MineLab Equinox 800 for Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Morning All,

I have a 1 owner (me) NOX 800 in great condition for sale, comes with everything as supplied when new (11" coil, charge lead (x2), WiFi Headset, factory box). Its been used maybe 15-20 times, never in water.

Price $900 (due to its condition, price is firm - sorry)

Has balance of factory warranty

Can ship Australia wide at buyers cost or buyer can collect from country Vic

Can PM HiRez photo's if desired, will post a flick or two here shortly.

Thanks AL

BigL said:
Morning All,

I have a 1 owner (me) NOX 800 in great condition for sale, comes with everything as supplied when new (11" coil, charge lead (x2), WiFi Headset, factory box). Its been used maybe 15-20 times, never in water.

Price $900 (due to its condition, price is firm - sorry)

Has balance of factory warranty

Can ship Australia wide at buyers cost or buyer can collect from country Vic

Can PM HiRez photo's if desired, will post a flick or two here shortly.

Thanks AL

photo's of the NOX up for sale..
note: This Equinox 800 has just under 2 years factory transferable warranty remaining. I will supply the original purchase receipt to the buyer

1592888026_img_2524.jpg

1592888026_img_2525.jpg

1592888026_img_2526.jpg

Hey BigL,
We're keen!
We're up on the Sunshine Coast, QLD.
I think I will be able to send you a private message once my membership has been upgraded (just subscribed).
Cheers,
dad_jokes :goldpan:

I am interested in your sale. What area are you located?

Can do $900 for sure. Cheers Arnie

Sorry seen that you are in Vic. Not in Mooroolbark by any chance?

Cheers Arnie

Goldeneye51 said:
I am interested in your sale. What area are you located?

Can do $900 for sure. Cheers Arnie

Pretty sure dad Jokes is 1st inline how about waiting to see what happens.

Evening All,

A PA Member in the GT has already been in contact by phone (via PM's earlier this week) and the NOX 800 is now pending sale.
The trade is due to happen this Thursday, if however negotiations fail then next in line is DJ followed by GE

I will update this post Thursday/Friday this week. Apologies but its a first in best dressed sale. Moderators feel free to verify PMs in my mailbox regarding the pending sale.

Thanks Allan

Hi BigL,

I am grateful for your update and for the integrity of this forum, thank you all.

All the best with the sale and standing by if things take a different path.

Regards,

dad_jokes

"I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon... Ill let you know"
:Y:

.. no problem DJ, if you miss out this time I'm sure other opportunities for a used NOX 800 will come about.

Oh by the way, if you had used Uber instead of Amazon I could have helped you with what to buy next :playful:

Jeez Big Al, selling the 800 after I cleaned your "secret ifo" setup. :argh: lol I decided after all that to go with the Gold Monster but missed the sale price at Anaconda!!
What's that saying about those who dally?? O'l C

ol'codger said:
Jeez Big Al, selling the 800 after I cleaned your "secret ifo" setup. :argh: lol I decided after all that to go with the Gold Monster but missed the sale price at Anaconda!!
What's that saying about those who dally?? O'l C

So you never did get to try those NOX 800 settings, oh well the Monster is a different beast. I understand with a Monster some earmuffs are a necessity but not for safety reasons ~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:

NOX 800 SOLD!

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts