Nugget Finder Z search GPZ coils

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed from the Detector Prospector forum :

" We are still looking at our options with regard to the plug. There will be more information released in 2020.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Rohan Johnson "

Tells me that unfortunately the chip issue has not been sorted yet.

Cheers, Rick

Araratgold said:
Borrowed from the Detector Prospector forum :

" We are still looking at our options with regard to the plug. There will be more information released in 2020.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Rohan Johnson "

Tells me that unfortunately the chip issue has not been sorted yet.

Cheers, Rick

This should get you Zed "x" coil boys excited.

1584628785__20200320_013530.jpg

Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
12" out now, & the page says a smaller one to follow.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

I can't find anywhere that it says "out now" although it is July 2020 now :)

davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

Still a month away Dave :) it's June :eek:

RM Outback said:
davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:

:( :poop: and I was giving away a whole month, just goes to show what isolation can do to you. :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:

RM Outback said:
davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:

ahhhhh yep I goofed again. I was thinking June ... so assumed out now. my fail, my bad :rolleyes:

The release date of July 2020 (website) is nearly here! Does anyone have any info on this coil?
Cheers Brad.

Mbasko said:
Latest episode of Aussie Gold Hunter you will see Neville using his new GPZ complete with NF coil attached

Yeah I noticed that too.
Was it me or did that coil look quiet large?
Any idea on the prices yet

LORD said:
Mbasko said:
Latest episode of Aussie Gold Hunter you will see Neville using his new GPZ complete with NF coil attached

Yeah I noticed that too.
Was it me or did that coil look quiet large?
Any idea on the prices yet

You guys got a video clip of that coil in action?