X10 Coil For Sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a aRussian made X10 coil for sale. Excellent condition. Comes with new spare coil cover and lower shaft fitted for quicker change overs. It cost me $1565 all up. Selling for $1250. This coil goes much deeper than a SDC2300 on tiny and larger nuggets.Tested against a 2300 with sensitivity set on 5, the X coil picked up a 100 gram lead ball 110mm deeper, and a 3.5 gram lead ball 135mm deeper than the 2300.If you're thinking of buying a SDC2300 to combine with your GPZ7000, you'd be better off buying an Xcoil instead. Much cheaper than a 2300 and you only need to have the one detector. I paid for mine in 8 days, (about 36 hours) doing my old patches that I'd already done with my modded GPX4500 with 12" and 19" Evos, the GPZ7000 with 14" and 19" coils, and the SDC2300. I'm only selling it as I want to buy the largest Xcoil available to redo my old patches for deeper gold.

You will regret selling that coil, i have one plus 12" and 18" and they are brilliant. If it paid for itself you will not be out of pocket anyway.
Am selling my whole setup now as to ill to get out to detect. Yes the 10" is really like the 2300 on boosted steroids.

Yep, great little coil the 10". If people thought the ML14" was good on really small gold ... the 10" is better. I'm finding a lot more smaller bits deeper now compared to the standard 13"x14" Zed coil.

Yes, travelergold and Jin. The coil is an eye opener. I tried the settings on undug targets and hi-yield/ difficult was the best setting where I'm working in the G.T. I tried general /normal modes, but they didn't improve the signals much at all. even turning the sensitivity down to 9, the targets came through loud and clear. I usually run it a lot higher with the 14" and 19" coils. Yes, you're right travelergold, it's certainly like an S.D.C. 2300 on booster steroids!

Wiley coyote, cannot believe that coil has not sold. Cheaper than new one. So many people are wary as it is not common aussie brand like nugget finder or coiltek. For those on the fence, I know xcoil have a brilliant back up service, dave is right on that, without questions or hoop jumping.

1592659524_rimg1856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts