Counterfeit/fake Minelab detectors and accessories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ded Driver said:
we know these fakes are just cheap VLFs, & the specs give it away :awful:

Specification:
Detecting depth: 3-5m (according to different metal volume can reach different depth, usually we use 60*60*1cm iron plate as standard.)
Signal Frequency: 9.6KHZ.
Audio Frequency:400HZ
Power supply: DC12V(Built-in rechargeable battery)

One of these machines will be just what I need, next time I'm hunting for buried 2 foot square manhole covers! :pickshovel: :D

I dont see how its a fake as nowhere dose it say Minelab or gpx ?? It might look very similar but a fors gold detector also looks similar to Minelab Pi detectors.

I saw a fake GPX 5000 on eBay a couple of years ago , it was advertised as a minelab brand , I spent a couple of hours phishing the seller and lodged a complaint with FBI in New York where the seller claimed to be based , he even provided a US phone number that matched his address , FBI acknowledged my complaint but I heard nothing more.

Hopefully they dont start doing it to Z 7000 or SDC 2300 ]:D

Ded Driver said:
the fakes/duds never end.
take a look at this beauty! detects to 50m Deep & out to a kilometre!!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32832235845.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.6.5bb13c410iKenz

Technical parameters:
1.Detection depth range:5-50m
2. Detection distance range :100-1000m

Gotta love the instructions...especially this one ............" Please remember, the people who operate this device, calm relaxed person will do better than the tense stiff!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Chinese GPZ 7000 is on sale. The price is 1400 USA. How do you assess its chances?

Mod edit:
These Chinese detectors are a fake and cheap knockoff that do not perform in any way compared to a real Minelab unit. Do not waste your money

If you want toy for your children you can buy toy koala.

Price only $ 9

Chinese GPZ7000 can maybe use for hammer to bang nails but you can buy quality hammer for $ 65 ?

Latest posts