Camping in the Golden Triangle Vic information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wombatroo said:
RM Outback said:
Wombatroo said:
Thank you I will check that out. Where is everyone going for the long weekend?

Details will be supplied to everyone by private mail (pm) who has answered in the members section and confirmed their attending. So to access the members section you will need your 10 post count, every member goes through the same process.

The reason for details supplied via the private message function is to protect the location before we arrive. It is public crown land and anyone is entitled to use the space, for group meetings we keep the location close at hand to give us the best possible opportunity to secure the camp site. It is accessible by 2 wheel drive and ample room for vans and camp trailers.
OK thanks for that. I'm nearly there for the posts :)

Jump in on any thread that interests you and join in the discussion :) you'll smash it out in no time :beer:

RM Outback said:
If you like Dunolly you can free camp at Waanyarra there's a water tank (non drinkable) for washing up and a toilet block.
A nice place btw, I was here last summer

Wherever you camp make sure its not a riverbed or inside the flash flood envelope

There are many places that can get floods from rain 15 km away so you dont want to wake up at 2 am and find you are floating downstream among a pile of mud and dead trees cause it makes laundry day a bitchh.