Andrew "Pennyweight" Overton

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lm glad it wasn't me who lost money and lucky for him more........ i'd spend more cash just to find someone like this, yes im a dickhead but people will keep doing this disgraceful fraud because BUGGER ALL the courts do but make them pay it off and you might get a couple of payments if your lucky. i know it's not right to take things into your own hands but......... i'd flog shit out of him and he could just keep the money to pay for ongoing medical expenses. there was a turd who sold a car my dad had stored at a factory, went to court and he paid 2 payments and then nothing! law does nothing then i will, if the courts upheld the ruling there wouldn't be any problems but they don't. and MR GRAHAM D if you by some chance read this i'll give you a few thousand dollars worth of something if i ever see you you maggot.

sorry mods if im out of line just delete...... i hate these turds taking good peoples hard earned money.

ozziegold said:
JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
Any advice? Ive already gone down the VECAT path with no success also the sheriff department again with no success they said he has no seizeable assets.
What should I do he owes me but I feel I need to forget it and move on.
Mellow. Its over and done mate. Him and his little mate he was in cahoots with in central vic at that time that burnt many others will never pay back 1 cent ever. Be thankful it was just the amount you mention. They both owed others XXX that amount and skipped. Scum heads the both of them.
Go detecting and count them both as garbage. Thats all the both of them, Pennyscum and miniscum will ever amount to.
Count yourself a giant in comparison Yellow. ;)

Hey JD3.

Who is this little Mini-Me Mate of Pennyweight?

I though he was a loner, although he did work with a brother sometimes.

Last I heard he was making coils with him.

Cheers, ozziegold.
Hi mate. Dont know his name, just saw him on
a number of occasions and know he was doing something with him at one stage with some dodgy detector site Pennytheif had running when he was living in Stawel Vic, his dodgy mate was from there too. Thats the last place I know he lived at. He married some woman there but think she left him when she realised how dodgy he was. She obviously wasn't silly and had some decency. Silly enough to marry him I guess but not silly enough to hang around. Apparently she was a really nice person I was told by someone that was from Stawel. Good on her waking up and ditching the crook.
I knew a number of people who knew him and got burnt, met him a number of times over the years and every time thought "snake!" :skull: .

JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
please delete this post
Yellowmellow. Pm me mate like I once offered, still open. Forget all that and I will meet up with you in Central Vic, we will go somewhere good and have a detect mate. All good. :D :Y:

Nice gesture JD3, I'd take him up on the offer yellowmellow ... you may actually learn a thing or two from someone whos been detecting along time.

Jin said:
JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
please delete this post
Yellowmellow. Pm me mate like I once offered, still open. Forget all that and I will meet up with you in Central Vic, we will go somewhere good and have a detect mate. All good. :D :Y:

Nice gesture JD3, I'd take him up on the offer yellowmellow ... you may actually learn a thing or two from someone whos been detecting along time.
Thanks mate. The offer for him will stand even if he misses this. All you guys if Mellow asks again anywhere, just pm me and I'll be happy to do a catch up detect day out no probs. :Y:

JD3 said:
Jin said:
JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
please delete this post

Thanks mate. The offer for him will stand even if he misses this. All you guys if Mellow asks again anywhere, just pm me and I'll be happy to do a catch up detect day out no probs. :Y:

Great gesture JD3 :Y: you could send him a pm he was online earlier today.

RM Outback said:
JD3 said:
Jin said:
JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
please delete this post

Great gesture JD3 :Y: you could send him a pm he was online earlier today.
I'll do that now.

And....done. :Y:

Latest posts