14x9 Coiltek Extreme On My SDC2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inspired me to pick one up Muk. It will be nice to try a centre swing coil setup on the blue machine, also grabbed the 10x5 after seeing Lesgold comparison too and for poking the nose of the coil in those tight spots.

Stock coil has been kind but also looking forward to options which is why I went to the sdc with these new(ish) coils available.

Look forward to seeing more of your finds.

Hi Muk and crew commenting on this thread :D i am researching and trying to work out what detector to buy first time and i am looking at the minelab 2300 or the 5000 for WA but not quite sure what to go for ? . Any advice would be much appreciated :Y:

Gday bushchook both machines excellent if you want to get straight into it without learning curve sdc 2300 biggest draw back only 8 inch coil which I would not change until warranty was up great machine and what is I use 5000 awesome machine with great coil options but big learning curve many different settings cant go wrong with either choice cheers Muk.

Thanks Muk for the reply , they both sound like great detectors. Really enjoying researching about all of this game, a lot to it cheers. :Y:

Latest posts