What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished having a little rant lol
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=556608#p556608
now I should do my socks :eek:
1590653855_screenshot_2020-05-28-17-40-55.jpg

The Government wants to stop people digging up German gully but gives Rio tinto the all clear to distroy one of the oldest aboriginal sites. :N:
1590698625_20200529_064234_copy_1024x1505.jpg

:D ............... :eek: ............ 8.( 8.(
............... ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

Hard Luck said:
Out in the country. Just lit the indoor fire. Roast lamb in the oven. A few wines.
All good.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4748/1590824900_resized_20200530_1744441.jpg

Ah the good ol nectre :Y: we've got the mega nectre, is that a mega or Mk2 :beer:

Redfin said:
Our fire hasn't been out for a month. ?

Ditto :Y: :beer: it's our only source of heating :fire: with a water jacket to heat the hot water system :) I love burning wood as an energy source :Y:

RM Outback said:
Redfin said:

Ditto :Y: :beer: it's our only source of heating :fire: with a water jacket to heat the hot water system :) I love burning wood as an energy source :Y:

Yes it's hard to beat a good wood fire. We've been sitting around the campfire with a couple of friends keeping one side warm. When it came time to duck back into the bus it was a bit chilly so I pressed the remote start button on the newly installed diesel heater and now we're all toasty and enjoying a nice cup of tea while Mrs M washes the gold... :)

It's a bit hard but somebody has to do it ;)

Moneybox said:
RM Outback said:
Redfin said:

Yes it's hard to beat a good wood fire. We've been sitting around the campfire with a couple of friends keeping one side warm. When it came time to duck back into the bus it was a bit chilly so I pressed the remote start button on the newly installed diesel heater and now we're all toasty and enjoying a nice cup of tea while Mrs M washes the gold... :)

It's a bit hard but somebody has to do it ;)
How do you find the diesel heater? I just bought one...waiting for it to arrive.

Latest posts