Jaros's back op 12/5/2020

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD3 said:
Jaros said:
Thanks Mr. & Mrs Manpa. Can't drive for 2 weeks until a surgeon ok's it. :(
Here's hoping its all good when you get the thumbs up mate.

Ditto, I've had back pain and cramp on and off over the years fortunately nothing that requires serious medical intervention. Most of my pain is neck and upper spine from a youthful spirit and injury that came with it, how I didn't destroy myself is a mystery. All the best Jaros I hope you find pain free comfort and mobility :beer:

Great to know your at home mate. All the best for a speedy and'pain-free' recovery. :cool:

Jaros said:
I cracked 3 or 4 vertebra when I was 18 and a knowall d@#khead. All coming back to haunt me probably.
I'm a member of that club to, :) sublaxation of C2, fractured T7 and mangled lumber region, luckily only occasional twinges.

Welcome back Jaros, looking forward to you tales of getting back swinging once everything heals :Y:

All the Very best ,I can Still remember my first walk around the ward after my Spinal Fusion And it nearly brings a tear to the eye . I think that walking helped me the most and 5 years later I feel I am better every year so You better get the pick ready.

I hope the recovery goes well Jaros.

Some physio soon too I suspect.

Have the surgeons said how happy they were with the op? Or are they waiting for you to tell them?

All the best.

All the best mate. Itll be a great outcome for you Im sure. You wouldnt want to be unwell in any other century previously with what they can do now. Good luck.

Jaros said:
I feel it went ok. Typical post op soreness-every time i breathe and expand my huge chest :power: the apin jabs back at me. I see the surgeon in a weeks time.They were going to make it a telehealth visit but I chose to go in person and see him.
Fingers xed. :Y:

I'm somewhat jealous of your huge chest. My wife tells me when I get my medals out on Anzac day "all I need now is a chest to pin em on."

She calls me her "little pirate" the first time I asked her why's that? A. "Cos you have a sunken chest".

I will say tho that being 6' and 70kg has a lot of other advantages. Which I remind her of when she wants something from the top shelf in a supermarket.

I can tell you, who's she gonna call? it aint the Ghostbusters, lol. :)

Latest posts