Gold For Sale - From Palmer District

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI ALL , Gold below is for sale

all Palmer River area a bit waterworn bit found in ironstone /clay beds and virtually no inclusions, totally clean. Courtesy Of Kris.
Would run 90%+ but not tested.

Have the following at these prices
1oz Open to Offers

5-9 Grammers about 1.5 oz Spot -3%

3.5 or so Oz of smaller stuff Spot -6%
Current spot is ~ $2700

1589687786_gold_for_sale2.jpg

Ten cent coin in Photo
Will ship

Eski ,
Just a bit of advice ' if you had just washed them & left traces of dirt they would have been so much more sort after .
Natural good looking bits sells well over spot price .

Who ever told you to clean them to that state is a goose :N:

Sorry
jack

Outback said:
Eski ,
Just a bit of advice ' if you had just washed them & left traces of dirt they would have been so much more sort after .
Natural good looking bits sells well over spot price .

Who ever told you to clean them to that state is a goose :N:

Sorry
jack

On larger nuggets maybe Jack but on smaller gold like what's pictured not at all.
In fact when selling to a lot of commercial dealers you can be penalized for any inclusions even just dirt. Especially if placed under an XRF scanner as most do now.

With small sub gram bits buyers want clean bright gold.

Nice gold Eski! :Y:

madtuna said:
On larger nuggets maybe Jack but on smaller gold like what's pictured not at all.
Had sales for small & some bigger bits plus more specimens to a yank who paid my price , he was only interested in dusted off stuff that had Never been shown nor photos before .

Guess why he wanted them like that ? ;)

Have Fun
Jack

Outback said:
madtuna said:
Had sales for small & some bigger bits plus more specimens to a yank who paid my price , he was only interested in dusted off stuff that had Never been shown nor photos before .

Have Fun
Jack

Because he's full of :poop: :lol: poor little man.

RM Outback said:
Outback said:
madtuna said:

Have Fun
Jack

Because he's full of :poop: :lol: poor little man.

Hello Rob ,
Hope your being a good boy like me :)

Your pissed to say that ' not normal for you , get your act together :p

jack

No where near it Jack just a few quiet ones got plans for tomorrow :) doubt I'll be putting anything up for sale :lol: end of the highjack.

Hey Guys , thanks for the advise, Fyi, alluvial /elluvial usually comes very clean after a bit of Oral.... even in vic...
acid used to dissolve inclusions mainly cause it brings the price down but also because xrf results are / can be misleading

Either way ,, all the smalls sub 3 gram are GONE>>>>

Have 1.6 OZ of the largest stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts