Banking today is ~

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outback said:
madtuna said:
Actually the bank is plan B...running parallel to plan A. :Y:

Hope it works for you , that gold you sold ' why !
Your a likable funny bugger , but mate no time to sell any gold .

Cheers & Beers
Jack

I disagree, price is great. Im sure MT wont have any trouble finding more should he need to.

Maybe you could buy it Jack? :goldnugget: :Y:
Make a motza!

thedigger said:
This man explains the system in 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJj5xTgMPs

The system we operate under at the moment is on its last legs,what will come who knows,it is in the lap of the gods.
All I can say is educate your self on what is happening to the world,and stay safe.

Excellent video on the subject !
Bet most of the dumbo's don't understand what he's saying :playful:

Bacchus said:
Keitzy said:
...and my wage is deposited into such bank accounts... which is just a credit on the debit and not really credited and I dont go to work cause the ***** didnt pay me and theres no more credit for their debit......

It aint gunna happen jack. New topic needed. Yours are seriously getting old.!

Dont hold your breath for a new topic its the same one rehashed time and time again under a new heading, a dog chasing its tail, a Jackwinder @ Tibooburra , it just goes around in circles. And Jack,if I may, your click bait material needs an update as I dont know too many people paying bank fees these days, 2x bank accounts, 2 x debit cards and not a fee paid in over 10 years here, and they still havent stolen my deposits !

Imho the only bank you need to worry about is the Bank of China and its lending practices to certain places around the world to build infrastructure and what happens if they want to make a call on their loan !

Ps : I miss the signature Doom and Gloom Jack please bring it back ;)

Edit to remove possible political reference.

No fees ?

Witch bank ?

I use ANZ and they pay no interest and charge fees of $5 per month on one account and $10 per month on another .

Last time I compared banks ANZ were still rated as lowest fees or maybe they paid for the reviews the waynekerrs ?

CreviceSucker said:
Bacchus said:
Keitzy said:
...and my wage is deposited into such bank accounts... which is just a credit on the debit and not really credited and I dont go to work cause the ***** didnt pay me and theres no more credit for their debit......

Dont hold your breath for a new topic its the same one rehashed time and time again under a new heading, a dog chasing its tail, a Jackwinder @ Tibooburra , it just goes around in circles. And Jack,if I may, your click bait material needs an update as I dont know too many people paying bank fees these days, 2x bank accounts, 2 x debit cards and not a fee paid in over 10 years here, and they still havent stolen my deposits !

Imho the only bank you need to worry about is the Bank of China and its lending practices to certain places around the world to build infrastructure and what happens if they want to make a call on their loan !

No fees ?

Witch bank ?

I use ANZ and they pay no interest and charge fees of $5 per month on one account and $10 per month on another .

Last time I compared banks ANZ were still rated as lowest fees or maybe they paid for the reviews the waynekerrs ?

I have two accounts with NAB and I have never paid any sort of fee on both accounts.I opened another account with ANZ and they wanted to charge me $5 per month account keeping fees.I cancelled it straight away.

CreviceSucker said:
Bacchus said:
Keitzy said:

No fees ?

Witch bank ?

CBA Debit Card / Commsec savings a/c No fees
ME Bank Debit Card / Savings a/c. No fees + tap and go 4 x a month = bonus 1.5 pc interest on balance calculated daily.

Some of you older blokes have real short memories.
Before internet banking if you wanted to do some banking you had to take time off work to go to the bank.
I used to go to the bank during my lunch break, get in the queue and my boss would dock my pay for getting back to work late.
The banks are a lot better now, i'm happy to pay the fees it's simply worth it.

Some of you have had it too easy, you've never had it better... you've never known adversity.
It's time to bring back national service...

next lesson. :)

Yes, queing up to "bank" your pay [cash] and transfering the house payment every month.
I was lucky and locked in @ 13%, others were paying as high as 18%.
I worked 3 jobs and paid mine off in 6 years.

Redfin said:
Yes, queing up to "bank" your pay [cash] and transfering the house payment every month.
I was lucky and locked in @ 13%, others were paying as high as 18%.
I worked 3 jobs and paid mine off in 6 years.

The good old days. :playful:

Post Co-vid world could result in Australian banks folding and India & China launching their brands and banks here in Australia.
I doubt they will honour their employees Australian wages and conditions. Most likely rip us off with very high fees.
Take profits back to their own Countries, and ignore recommendations out of the Banking enquiry. :poop: :N:

No doubt the Banking and Finance sector would not be the only Corporations effected. Many small business owners i know of are shutting down or
contemplating it. 8.( :eek:

Redfin said:
Greenhornet_au said:
Caos and change provide oppurtunities.

;)

They do indeed, a great time to be cashed up.

glad I sold half ( 20 - 30 tonnes ) of my business equipment over the last 12 months.

cash is King , you can abbreviate that to Ca-Ching

That was excellently observed, say I, when I read a passage in an author, where his opinion agrees with mine. When we differ, there I pronounce him to be mistaken.

OldGT said:
That was excellently observed, say I, when I read a passage in an author, where his opinion agrees with mine. When we differ, there I pronounce him to be mistaken.

I hit the like because of your funny reply ' thanks :D

What about all the loan repayments and interest from all those loans.
If your so worried about your banked money being in a bank.Just withdraw it and put it under you bed.
This dope that choses a bank with no fees will keep his cash in the bank where it's safe. ;)

I copied and pasted this here, just imagine if the banks here get to negative interest rates, and cash is banned, and they charge you even more than they do now to use your own money.

"Something you didn't know about "CASH".

"Alot of people don't see what's coming with how the government is pushing towards a cashless society. Especially with the ramp up of Covid-19. This should be worrying alot of you who understand commerce. We should be fighting for our right to use cash as a legal tender more often.

Why cashless society is the worst thing for us all.
Cash is the most liquid asset and can be used immediately to perform economic actions like buying, selling, or paying debt, and meeting immediate wants and needs.
Once you have no hold of physical currency, the control of your invisible cash is in the hands of the banking institutions and government. Without cash, your control over your immediate assets becomes a digital illusion that can be controlled and manipulated as seen fit by the banks as well as the governments.
The government and banks can reserve the right to hold on to, postpone or lock your available funds in case of pandemic, economical crash, civil war, protests, refusal to co-operate, tax, refusal to be vaccinated, even if the government or the banks are illegally operating.
The idea of you having control over your money is just an illusion. The profiteers are the banks and by any means necessary, the banks will manipulate, bribe and pay off politicians to pass the law or regulation of the reduction of cash flow? Why?

Every physical penny that you hold in your pocket represents your control and your power of economic circulation, growth and exchange of goods. Once you are no longer in possession of physical currency, your bank is.
The dream of every bank is to have full access, holdings and control of your money. This money becomes their borrowing and lending power. (E.g. 2009 US Bank Bail out. (Movie Big Short is about this crisis).

Banks charge you fees to safe hold your money. They also charge you transaction fees and withdrawal fees. Fees, fees, fees whilst they have your money and operate with it. Shouldn't it be the other way around??
Point is, if bank has your cash, the bank has control. I've noticed a huge reductions in cash handling for apparent reason of reducing the spread of covid-19. Really?? So it's ok for the sales assistant to handle your shopping goods, your groceries, pack your bags, pass you the bag and the receipt but it's not ok to handle your cash? Absolutely incredible bullshit.
Use your cash, it's against the law for anyone to refuse the cash payment in exchange for goods and services.
Take back the control of your life."

If the so called cashless system fails,well we better hope it does not,because people will starve,remember we are about 9 meals away from being hungary.

Who would ever thought that we would see a interest rate of 0.25,that tells us that the system is at breaking point.They robbing the old people in our society of their money to prop up a dying system.
So think about where this system is headed.

Latest posts