What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started playing Guitar many moons ago and when I first came over here they had a TV Channel called CMT and that first week I heard this by Carlene Carter, " June Carters Daughter" apart from it's Rockin Beat I heard a Guitar a Sound that could Only be one person and I knew right off who it was and that was none other than Albert Lee, That sound is from Albert's Telecaster but in the Video he is playing a Gibson ES-295 which is the same Guitar Scotty Moore played on all the early Elvis Presley Sun Recording's, This style and sound was the thing that got Albert the Award for best Country Guitarist in Nashville 4 years in a row.

In this video Albert's Guitar is non stop from start to finish, and this video is best play with a good set of headphone cranked right up, :Y:

Enjoy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqORyaNpiNk

Joan Jett is still going strong. She does alot of guest appearances with big names like Foo Fighters , Slash, Alice Cooper and Motorhead to name a few.

Latest posts