NSW Travel Lifted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

Its about bloody time we can now go for a dig in NSW after all this lockdown hooha. Unfortunately its getting a little bit frosty now but who cares. I'm heading out. For you other diggers itching to get out, it would be good to post your stories and travels to keep us updated.

Yours Prospecting

Brad :beer:

Nundle here I come, need to shake off the cabin fever. got to collect some more black jade if I can :pickshovel:
STU

There is a deposit of black and grey jade up in Dungowan that a lot of people ignored, similar to Marsden 'flower jade' or 'picture jade' - very nice.

Your QLD premier is doing your state no favours. I have come to a conclusion that its a competition between the states on statistics rather than common sense. The only restriction worth worrying about is international travel as thats where most community diseases come from. Colds, flu ect are brought in from overseas and we spread it here. A tight medical control on all travellers is needed, whether a doctors certificate is needed prior to boarding, covid testing the day you leave etc.

Latest posts