Supercheap auto toolpro case for Nox 800

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked this up today. If you order online and use the code frenzy20 you get 44 bux off. I like it. Will go good in the back of my rig or to transport on an annual holiday. All up $179

1589965906_20200520_191050.jpg

1589965943_20200520_191027.jpg

A number of years ago when they first came out as a product, these cases were priced down as low as $99 for a short time,
until Shooters found they were a cheap solid case with 'pluckout' lining.

Prices jumped and now they vary around what you have found, still a good purchase at that price, for sure.

I bought 4 of them and still have not used one, for anything.
BUT that is soon to change, Kato has a CTX that is up for some long distance rough travelling in the future.

:)

Yeah the downside is they are fairly bloody heavy. The castors on the bottom are good though. Its definitely a solid case.

DanielMaranello said:
Wow, thanks Fossiker. Used the code and saved $44. Case is excellent, huge. Looked at Pelican but too bloody expensive, this is great value for money.

Cheers
Daniel :pickshovel: :goldpan:

Glad i could help mate :Y:

Elijah said:
I own a bunch of those for transporting firearms, they're pretty decent for the $

The police would be on high alert if they saw the unsecured " firearms " case in your vehicle. It`s just a detector , officer. Yeah ,sure it is sir.
Has probably happened to someone.

just starting said:
Elijah said:
I own a bunch of those for transporting firearms, they're pretty decent for the $

The police would be on high alert if they saw the unsecured " firearms " case in your vehicle. It`s just a detector , officer. Yeah ,sure it is sir.
Has probably happened to someone.

When I did a lot of shooting, If I had to leave a case in a vehicle such that it could be seen, I always left it open. I figured it would be less likely to attract thieves if they could see it was empty...