Hi from Mongolhoon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hoping to get back into detecting, which I did with the friendly Ivanhoe Fossicking Club back in about 1997 or so. When younger and much fitter, I used to be a geologist, but never learnt to sniff gold as well as a good detector can. Victoria was great because you could go to the Mines Dept and get yourself a map of vacant crown land. Last time I enquired here in WA the Mines Dept didn't have one, but I'll try again. Now I'm looking for a local club in or close to Perth.

Cheers

Mongolhoon

Mongolhoon said:
Hoping to get back into detecting, which I did with the friendly Ivanhoe Fossicking Club back in about 1997 or so. When younger and much fitter, I used to be a geologist, but never learnt to sniff gold as well as a good detector can. Victoria was great because you could go to the Mines Dept and get yourself a map of vacant crown land. Last time I enquired here in WA the Mines Dept didn't have one, but I'll try again. Now I'm looking for a local club in or close to Perth.

Welcome aboard, MH.

Yes, there is a Perth Detecting Club:
http://www.wcmdc.com.au/

Latest posts