Trommel for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dale, I'm a new member so I can't send a private message yet. I'm interested in discussing buying a trommel from you. Can you message me?

I am also interested in your equipment hardyakka, Looks well built, simple .

Hi Hardyakka,
I would like to purchase this item.
I don't see any email address details on here, how do I buy one?
Perhaps a moderator could shed some light as to how I am meant to contact you? or you contact me?
Cheers
Nick

Gday Nick,
This add is 3 years old, I work fifo on a 4&1,
I do have one half built if you can wait a month to 5 weeks for it?
Regards
Dale

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have just found a secondhand/new one with only 1 hours use. The problem will be transporting it from Victoria to central Queensland where I am.
If this falls through I will get the new one off you. Thank you.
Nick

Hi all,
Im new to this group and was wanting to ask if anyone can help me out with a "heads up" on what i should be looking for in a trommel, im keen on buying from an Australian supplier, I saw some posts regarding Hardyakkas' trommel and would like some feed back on how it goes.
Also would love to hear from hardyakka also if you have time to do so..?
regards
jonlar :)

Gday Jonlar,
What would you like to know?
Im in WA at the moment but should be home for a few days next week if you want one.
Regards
Dale

Hi Dale looks to be a great trammel Iam in Tas give me a call on 03 xxx xxx xxx regards steve.

Sorry Steve,
No Phone numbers allowed.
You can use the email function under the persons Avatar

4 years later and still going strong, love it!

I'm trying to decide between your unit and a Gold Rat 12" highbanker. I know they're very different machines

Not sure of pros/cons of each

Looks awesome.
One criticism... the chain drive is at the input end and exposed to dirt and rocks jamming it up.
The whole drive mechanism needs shielding.
Otherwise you're on a winner... well done. :Y:

Interested please send an email to me.
Victorian based.
Cheers
Danny

Sorry Danny no priv no's on the open forum. Use email or PM when you have 10 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts