⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leisurely 2 hour stroll this arvo....well not actually a stroll as I moved all of 20 feet or so.
Enjoying crumbing at this spot with the 2300 and hopefully following the crumbs will lead me somewhere.

Not much to show, only 3 grams but I know Diggit wanted to see my super sexy pen again :Y:

xWlMGjK.jpg

madtuna said:
Leisurely 2 hour stroll this arvo....well not actually a stroll as I moved all of 20 feet or so.
Enjoying crumbing at this spot with the 2300 and hopefully following the crumbs will lead me somewhere.

Not much to show, only 3 grams but I know Diggit wanted to see my super sexy pen again :Y:

https://i.imgur.com/xWlMGjK.jpg

I know you try and mask your writing skills by using a keyboard/phone to post on here but anyone can see how the pen is your favourite in the field #RespectYourPen :p
p.s. Still a great pen though, can you get refills?:D :) :Y:

Some fantastic finds there guys! I have been really quiet on the prospecting front as of late, but managed a trip out before the Covid situation hit Australia. Here's my best outing in terms of number of pieces, all courtesy of the blue Hoover. A bit over 2 grams for the effort, very pleased with the efforts.

Cheers, Elusive
1588138756_image.jpg

Bjay said:
That one at the tops not a gold filled tooth, extracted from a poacher by any chance is it? :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking it looks like it's been dipped in chocolate! Yummy bit of gold! :p

Cheers,
Megsy

MegsyB007 said:
Bjay said:
That one at the tops not a gold filled tooth, extracted from a poacher by any chance is it? :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking it looks like it's been dipped in chocolate! Yummy bit of gold! :p

Cheers,
Megsy
I was more thinking dried blood but we shant talk about that.

nice work rocker hunter! do you want to swap lives for a month or so? ha you could learn to love spending your day rolling around under dirty hot machines with grease all over you, while i was out there in sunny wa digging up them nuggets, i swear you could....

naildigger said:
nice work rocker hunter! do you want to swap lives for a month or so? ha you could learn to love spending your day rolling around under dirty hot machines with grease all over you, while i was out there in sunny wa digging up them nuggets, i swear you could....

Well I do roll aound in the mud and crap under windmills most weeks as well as rolling around in the dirt under loaders and excavators too. I don't get as much time as I would like to chase gold though. Here is todays results.

1589101117_20200510_132516_copy_600x988.jpg

Must have used the wrong bait today as most of them are small. The smallest was 0.04gm. :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug

I have to change some of my rules with regards to detecting. Here is the first change.

Do not let your wife use your 7000.

1589173562_20200511_124734_copy_600x1062.jpg

Carol went out this morning for a few hours with the GPZ 7000 and found these 2. At lunchtime she muttered something about the SDC being mine now and she gets to keep the GPZ. :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug