Builds by Baz - crevicing tools.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.... sold 9 over the weekend, three today! Just made another batch now and they are in the oven, tempering as I type.

5 in stock.

I set the timer on my phone camera while I was forging tonight. I really like this shot.

50fJnRa.jpg

Banjo68 said:
Nice action shot Baz :Y:

LOL, thanks mate.

The coronavirus lockdowns have given me opportunity in many ways, to get things done, but in other ways have hampered me terribly. All in all, I have been hyper busy and got a lot done. To earn extra cash to get the Viper hangar/workshop finished, I have been forging these crack scratchers, something I'm glad I developed over the last couple of years of gold prospecting in the field. Each time I sell a tool, I can go to the local hardware store and buy more wood, steel and fasteners. Slowly getting there.

50fJnRa.jpg

When I have no money, I roll up the sleeves and get the labour done where the extension on the other end of my house is to be built. After lifting the paver bricks, I discovered a concrete driveway underneath. At least now when I push the Viper around to the other side of the house, I have one less step to negotiate with the wheels.

Sxk2BPW.jpg

sNcbE3S.jpg

Today I built a stud wall down the side of the Viper hangar bay. Hopefully I can sell enough tools to go get some more wood and finish it.

a8Nr3Gd.jpg

Hey Baz

the two crevice tools you sent have arrived and they look great, strong and well crafted.

i cant wait to use them on the next outing and put these bad boys to work.

Thanks so much. A

Thanks Baz. Received the scratcher this morning :Y: :D
Won't wear it out in a hurry.
Stay tuned for posts of what it finds sometime in the future :goldnugget: :goldnugget:
Thanks mate

Banjo :pickshovel:

Mine must be waiting for a camel train across the Tasman.
I have a package from steelphase sitting in Melbourne airport since 6th May
"It won't happen over night but it will happen"

Ouch. Yeah, Australia post isn't called snail mail for nothing. I sent one to NSW from Csnberra early May. It went to Sydney, then Brisbane, then arrived back in NSW three weeks later.

Courier fees add too much expense to the customer unfortunately.

Baz.

nojdam said:
Mine must be waiting for a camel train across the Tasman.
I have a package from steelphase sitting in Melbourne airport since 6th May
"It won't happen over night but it will happen"

Post is a disgrace atm, but with less flights and more packages than usual plus the virus its understandable. No less frustrating though. Senders and recievers all going through the same pain.

Turned up just now,I think it's beautiful, the wife thinks not so much so it's a tool to degrout the old kitchen tiles :argh:
Of course its pisisting down right now,creeks are up.
You Beauty Baz
John

How's the crack scratcin' going gang? Anyone got any tasty yellow photos with your crack scratcher in action?

Baz.

Will have to order another soon, I somehow managed to snap the end of mine off -- my fault though, I was out crevicing and forgot to take my pry-bar so tried using my Baz Back Scratcher to pry out a (too) big chunk of cracked bedrock -- came close to dislodging the rock but not before the end of the tool snapped off and went flying off into the abyss. Great crevicing tool though, will head to your site to make a new purchase in near future! :perfect: