Jack Lange detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all I have just been given a JACK LANGE SPECIAL metal detector n have no idea or information about it could someone please put me in the right direction to get a owners manual

Hi guys. I realise this is a very old chat, just thought I'd post here instead if flooding the forum. Are we talking about the Jack Lange that lives in lived in Rasmussen QLD? I am trying to get in contact with him regarding headphones he sells and can't seem to find him. Any help will be great.
Thanks

Thanks will try that. Is that where he works? Or they know of him?
Rockhunter62 said:
Try Townsville Prospecting World on 07 4725 3547, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Doug

Kozi M said:
Thanks will try that. Is that where he works? Or they know of him?
Rockhunter62 said:
Try Townsville Prospecting World on 07 4725 3547, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Doug

Rasmussen is a suburb of Townsville. I beleive that he also advertises his videos in the back of the Gold, Gem and Treasure magazine.

Or you could just do a search for J Lange in Rasmussen Qld in the White Pages.

Cheers

Doug

Took me longer to find the magazine than it did to find the ad.

1592045963_20200613_185720_copy_1958x274.jpg

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Doug

Hi I just purchased 4 off ZNTER 1.5V 4000mAh Battery Micro USB Rechargeable Batteries D Lipo LR20 Battery for $84 aud just waiting for them to turn up now.
I have also just added a blue ant pump zone to my F1A4 with 3mm jack and a digitech audio transmitter and receiver obviously set to (TX) transmit.
And I have to say two thumbs up.
I have trawled the PA site and have noticed that people have hard wired their headphones and I know that some of the posts are rather old but it was a very easy upgrade. Cheers Andrew

Latest posts