Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Westozadventures said:
cha55a said:
Hi Westozadventures

Ive recently discovered your vids on youtube and begun watching them once the kids fall asleep.

Im actually in Sydney but visit Perth to visit my in laws every year. And we try and do a 4wd trip up north. Last couple of trips were around Paynes Find and Yalgoo area.
Thats what made me fall in love with the outback. And your vids keep that interest sparked while im back in Sydney.

Awesome work and keep it up.

Cheers

Gday Cha55a.
Thanks for watching the videos mate, its great to hear your enjoying them. Around the Paynes find / yalgoo area is very nice, make sure you get out there some time when the wildflowers are out. The sights and smells are amazing.

Cheers mate will do. Stumps me how a desert can bloom an awesome display of flowers. I always miss it as I travel at the end of the wildflower season.
But its on my list.

Have a good one :Y:

Well done .

210 nuggets between you. Wow. The stuff of dreams.

I have been subscribed to your channel for ages with full notifications turned on , but youtube never sends me the notifications. Any idea why ?

Thanks and keep up the good work,

FOZ

just starting said:
Well done .

I have been subscribed to your channel for ages with full notifications turned on , but youtube never sends me the notifications. Any idea why ?

FOZ

Thanks mate. I have no idea why YouTube isnt sending you the notifications. I get that also with some of the channels I follow. YouTube is always trying to change things to make it better and easier to use, usually they achieve the exact opposite.

just starting said:
Well done .

FOZ
Have the same issue . I have been a subscriber for a long while and never get notified when new videos are uploaded ..
First I see them is on here ...

nucopia said:
just starting said:
Well done .

FOZ
Have the same issue . I have been a subscriber for a long while and never get notified when new videos are uploaded ..
First I see them is on here ...

Yes I have recieved comments on the video also regarding no notifications. I dont know whats going on. Must be a few bugs need ironing out after the new YouTube studio was launched.

Youtube unsubscribed me ,but i found your latest video. Love all the big nuggets you pulled out . A very nice haul for the day , i must say. Good job with the cable ties. At least they keep you on the road .
:perfect:

just starting said:
Youtube unsubscribed me ,but i found your latest video. Love all the big nuggets you pulled out . A very nice haul for the day , i must say. Good job with the cable ties. At least they keep you on the road .
:perfect:

Cheers mate, YouTube better get its acts together. I noticed that Im always gaining 2 and losing 1 subscriber, not moving forward very fast but if YouTube is unsubscribing people and not sending notifications then that explains a few things.