Im after some gold - as pure as possible

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocker said:
The Perth Mint has 99.99 gold

Under normal circumstances, yes. However, at present their website says the following:
BULLION - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

Due to overwhelming demand for our products during this time we are out of stock of many items and some will be subject to considerable delays before they become available again.

Silver Bullion Coins: We have very few products still available and will focus our efforts on manufacturing the 2020 Kangaroo 1oz Silver Bullion Coins.
Gold Bullion Coins: We currently have 2020 Kangaroo 1oz and 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coins available and this will be our ongoing focus during this period.
Cast and Minted bars: Are currently out of stock and at this time we cannot take orders for any size while we work to satisfy the current backlog of orders.

Who would have thought that gold would be up there with toilet paper ?, although toilet paper became like gold I suppose. They say that they have 2020 1oz coins so something is available.

Alluvial gold from Oallen, Shoalhaven River NSW is 96.9 % pure . Alluvial gold from the Turon River NSW is 87% pure .

I had both fire assayed , sorry I do not have any for sale !

I've got a nice 3.25 ouncer from the G.T. How much over gold price are you prepared to pay for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts