How I make Crevicing tools

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi it's been some time sense i have added to this forum but I am keeping up with it all. I live on the north coast NSW and the gold around here is mainly ALLUVIAL so after many years I have work out what works for me as far as tools that I need for crevicing so I thought I would do a short Video showing how I obtained and made my tool for the job with a couple of tips on the way.

If you cannot see this go to youtube channel then glenreagh gold

Chaos said:
An easy way to make a good crevice tool is to get an old paint roller frame and remove the roller cage.sharpen and shape the end to length .hey presto job done.

Great minds think alike :lol:
I have Made the same. One large and one small
They work well :Y:

Noelhi said:
Hi it's been some time sense i have added to this forum but I am keeping up with it all. I live on the north coast NSW and the gold around here is mainly ALLUVIAL so after many years I have work out what works for me as far as tools that I need for crevicing so I thought I would do a short Video showing how I obtained and made my tool for the job with a couple of tips on the way.
Really informative video for a novice like me, and well presented too.... :Y:

Latest posts