Whites TDI SL vs Minelab SDC2300 ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ronniecruisin said:
. Plus the new Ground balancing system appears to be quite an improvement over the old GMT.

Is there a demonstration showing the benefit of this new ground balance system? If it's quite an improvement over the GMT it should be easy to show off

Only what I've heard online Nenad. Long time users of GMT generally seem to be very much preferring the new machine. Also Steve Herschbach who has vast experience in detecting technology was very impressed with the 24K. Now I don't have one myself but having owned many whites machines in the past I suspect the 24K would follow in the tradition of Whites machines. Well built and more than likely does what it says on the tin. After all they do have the points on the board.Horses for courses though.! I'm sure the Nokta is a fine machine. I was interested in one myself. If only having one machine though personally I think the Whites may be a more useful all rounder. ;)

Latest posts