Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home made pizza for tea ,ham,salami,pepperoni ,bacon ,onion and capsicum
1586087905_img_0084.jpg

a few bits of pineapple
1586088108_img_0084.jpg

a bit of cheese ,herbs and spices
1586087947_img_0085.jpg

and the result
1586088243_img_0087.jpg

Is that pizza using puff pastry?

Yep digging for gold ,only pizza pastry to use ,you just lightly score about a inch to 1 1/2 inches from the edge to let it puff up

It is up to you how far you put the score mark toward the middle ,wider the mark more puff in the pastry

I cut the outside edge so the puff pastry does not crumble when you cut ,each nick is a slice :Y:

Billy said:
Smoky bandit said:
Giving the lump charcol a workout.
Thats a 2 :Y: :Y: from me Bandit!
Looks superb!
What timber did you use for your charcoal?
Ive got some Ironbark and White Box here and am keen to have a crack at firing some up :fire: :beer: :cool:
G'day Billy.
I used River red gum but ironbark would be a really good wood to use. :Y: :beer:

Hi billy i don't know how your white box will go, but the box trees here( grey top and blue top box trees) burns a lot hotter than the iron bark and the spotty gum ,they are a bit to hot for camp oven cooking,if you don't keep a eye on it you have a burnt meal

RM Outback said:
Blocker said:
My Hazelnut, Cherry and Date fruit cake (looks a little bit burnt but it isn't just the lighting)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5263/1586144053_dscf8971_2.jpg

That's it Blocker you have to come to the next meet up :) I'm not a sweet tooth but I don't mind a fruit cake with a cuppa :perfect:
When all this trouble is over I think a get together will be on lots of agendas. Fruit cake and a cuppa definitely the way to go!!

Latest posts