Kato has been doing Tech Studies, chose jewellery instead of rakes

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dihusky said:
Awesome work Kato, you clearly have a talent to be developed.

With jewelery, check this Pablo out on YouTube, he is brilliant and shows exactly how he makes everything, you'll probably watch his videos many times, they are just so good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprE-A6kxxldJTDvkW1L0jg

Thanks for that link, Kato has been a subscriber for about 6 months now, he is very well set up for his work and demonstrates what he does well also.

:Y:

RamB said:
Hey Greenhornet,
No problem at all. Looks like Blender has come a long way since I last checked it out. A good thing that she is getting into CAD and 3d printing. It will be a valuabke skillset going into the future along with the electronics added! I wish I went to her school. :D

If needed, I can also recommmend some websites with heaps of free high quality jewellery related, and everything else, CAD files that she can play with but I won't spam the forum so just get in touch whenever....

Thanls
RamB :Y:

Hi RamB, she is looking forward to some conversation.
She has played with CAD since I got tired of her playing Mine Craft, so I gave her a simple CAD package and said "build a house",
that was in year 5, now she is in year 10 and ace'd all her classmates in anything like Photoshop, CAD, electronic drafting, electronics drafting - the Blender is an interest of hers.
I the past I had some experience in that sort of thing so I think she gets a little motivated from that.
In her Graphic Arts class they had some one come into the school and talk about his career, she had done her class work a week before others and had been working with Blender tutorials
from YouTube, she discussed his use of Blender when he could not get what he wanted from Photoshop - he was genuinely surprised that she was across both platforms.
We are proud of her but she has not got enough time to get it all done, so we are trying to get her to 'allocate time' for each thing, some time management, can be a perfectionist at times.

The items she has been given to work with, she has not designed yet, she is afraid of not doing them justice, I have said "just do something, it is a start, change it later if you dont like it", so she is studying some designs and their methods of construction, it would be much better to have someone to 'ask things from'.

I have already committed myself to providing her tools and a workbench.

:rolleyes:
:)

Latest posts