What do I love?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anniegee said:
I love it when you buy a flat pack and it says "Assembled in minutes" on the box..... yeah, like 65 minutes (unless you have a team of tradies armed with power tools) :lol:

Sorry Mate but you just read it wrong, They meant that the Box was assembled in minutes, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ON the 1st of April it was -1*c here at 07:00 in the morning and this weekend they say it's going to be 20*c

Love the break of day when it reveals the dam's are overflowing :) top dam feeds the bottom and the bottom was 3 feet vertical from the overflow and is now overflowing :perfect:
1585947037_img_20200404_074702.jpg

Best autumn break we've had for a long time :perfect: :beer:

On my way to Kyneton for a days work we've sure had plenty of rain overnight :) this is the Broadford Kilmore Rd at Dry Creek on the west side of Broadford.
1585948078_img_20200404_080552.jpg

I love the imagination and energy of the kids when we go out Bush they are so positive that they make me feel like a kid again their attitude turns every trip into an adventure even if I've been there before.
New to prospecting due to my daughter three trips no gold. And she still loves it says "at least now we know where the gold isn't next spot"
And she did a pan faster than me and when she asked me to check it she still had the heavies in the pan :/

I love visiting my (95yo) Dad in his nursing home.
I love it when my nieces and their kids come visiting - not lately :/
I love the ocean - ex navy.
I love the bush and it's wildlife (but not spiders) and hate having to travel so far to get there.
I love fossicking and digging holes - but I like finding stuff most of all.
I love a good laugh, a funny joke or story or picture or whatever - if it's funny.
I love good music - various genres.
I love a good book - written by someone who can tell a story - not a book full of big words.
I love a good films and good documentaries.
I love a coffee at the cafe with friends - I love coffee or tea out in the bush more.
I love how we Aussies dived in to help those affected by the bushfires.
I love the firefighters who gave of their time and risked their lives to fight those same fires.
I love the many good people on this forum.
I love mostly the good people on the this forum who helped me through a rough patch 2 years ago.
And most of all -
I love the Mods for the work they do keeping the forum running smoothly and keeping us/me in line. :playful:

I love to hunt in the hills i roam
But you can't anymore
You have to stay home.

Unless of course your out for a jog
With the rest in the park
Or walking your dog.

I love my boat alone i go out
But you can't anymore
That's not what it's about.

Unless its a kayak
That exercise see
And good for your back.

I love detecting looking for gold
But you can't anymore
That's what we're told

Unless on a bike you ride by the zoo
Thats more exercise
And its good for you too.

I'm a cynic i know but all the things they've been trying to ban for years, guess what they stopped first

Jim

Got no idea why you think we'd think you live on a cliff unless it's because you took the photo lying down :/
But I like your isolation it's the same as mine :) :beer: this is me for the next few nights at a minimum :beer: :perfect: :heart:

1586427629_img_20200409_201542.jpg

Gotta love a night without wind.

Latest posts