Well hello there

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Michael and I've been heavily invested in fossicking and collecting for the better part of my 31 years. I'm hooked, I just can't help it. Coins gems, anything with actual value over face or when it comes to sapphire seeing exactly what you can pull out of it, so envious of what I have seen.

Apart from the coins and stone we have our lovely gold. Mount morgan area cannot possibly been run dry and I know its not because I have some smaller stuff I have found but after the cash spent onto gold and silver coins and bars my mind is turned to more actively getting a detector.

I don't have the 5k for your to of the line minelab right now and Infact from reading I may be barking up the wrong tree.

I went a little silly on stacking gold and silver and now I have to sell for under what I want to know I'm buying a high level machine. I'm not even well versed enough to know if PI or vlf is best in these highly minsralised areas.

I don't know with the fact here was pushing thousands of tonnes of copper and had gold and silver as a by product when ran out.

Anyone round here or rocky gracemere know much about the go with this copper crazy mess? I :eek: mean I would be happy that someones private land under cobtract to use their land responsibly. Always better to have a split set before you find it lol.

Anyways thanks for listen to me ramble and teach me all the things!

Latest posts