Best headphones for SDC2300 and SteelPhase SP01

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just ordered the patch lead and SP01 for the SDC2300 and need to pull the trigger on a headphone upgrade.

Has anyone explain the pros/cons of the SS300's vs the Recon-ST Headphone that Phase tech is selling?

Thanks in advance. :Y:

Hi Bjarvie,

I've never tried the SS300's but I have just upgraded from the KOSS UR 30 to the Recon-ST's.

I have found the new ones to have a more crisp/sharp sound and not so soft like the old ones.

Im only new to the game of detecting, so it'll be interesting to hear what other people think.

I'm running the Zed with the SP01 and Recon-ST headphones.

Matt

I was wondering what the Recons were like as I dont think he has had them long , no more Gogs ..?

Good evening all,
I am going to be purchasing a GPZ 7000 in July.
My wife ha a 5000 and I run a 4500 with Koss 30 HP.

What headphones are people finding best for the GPZ 7000?
All information greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Captain

krazycaptain said:
Good evening all,
I am going to be purchasing a GPZ 7000 in July.
My wife ha a 5000 and I run a 4500 with Koss 30 HP.

What headphones are people finding best for the GPZ 7000?
All information greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Captain

The Z already comes with a set of Koss Headphones , try them out first before you invest in another set, I have dual WM 12's don't like being attached to headphones but have just invested in the sP01 so looking into Sony Wireless headphones with the receiver into the out socket of the sP01 should be good.

A mate with a newish sdc and an spo1 just asked me what would be good headphones to get for his sdc / spo1 set up . Ive told him to look at the the steel phase headphones but I believe Pat is out of action at the moment, and he needs them for this weekend coming. What other options are good not to expensive also should he be looking mono or stereo . Any advice appreciated . Cheers Booney

I've been using the same $15 ear bud headphones on the SDC for about 3 years. Easy to carry a spare pair, can buy them anywhere, cheap test if you dont like them :Y:

Talk to Nenad at Phase Technical. I did and I could not be happier with his advice and service. The 300 ohm Steel Phase headphones matched to the sp01 really improved my SDC2300s performance. :perfect:

Latest posts