Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought this for my valuables
1583562612_dscn3058.jpg
1583562629_dscn3059.jpg

dihusky
i wouldn't have a clue, should be fairly good though, has a tag on the door saying ship 2, i bought it from an online auction that was flogging off a lot of gear from the Australian Submarine Corporation.

It might be all tears marksman ,if i knew you were looking for one mate we could have done a deal on the expensive door stop i bought 3 years ago :argh:
With all the upgrades it is still the biggest piece of shit i have ever bought 8.(

You will want to know where you are going, that thing will have you going up a goat track, and still try and tell you ,you are on highway one

:( :( :eek: 8.( :( :( :( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( :awful: :( 8.( 8.( 8.( ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

And no help from the pricks that made it

Don't know marksman ,my sisters, inlaws bought one about a year ago and he reckoned his is doing the same as mine

I would not be to bad if they would just address the bloody issues with it ,but all i got was their bull :poop: spiel and no answers

I could have gone to the reject shop and got a plastic toy compass ,it would have done a better job than that piece of junk

I was travelling to vic march 2018 and if you did not have a smart phone with internet, the bloody thing would not work :(

All i got all the way there was lost contact :( ,or turn around you are going the wrong way :argh:

I cracked the shits ]:D with it and gave it a backhander,knocked it of the dash and she would not talk to me for 3 hours :8 i thought i killed it but it was back with it's stupid comments way to soon

I don't know if they have addressed the problems mate, for you sake i hope the have :Y:

7.62marksman said:
One that works not going to get Geographically misplaced anymore :( :( :argh: :argh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8005/1584573668_100_8154.jpg

I got one a year or so ago and nearly binned it within a few days.
- Takes a long while to get working and find satellites and then loses them in rain
- Overheats, but must be on dash-board in the sun to find the signals,
- Street maps function is useless
- You have to pay $$ to get anything except the base maps provided and they won't cover everywhere you want to go.

Eventually I ended up leaving it run in the Explore mode where you have a large map of the area being travelled, and that is handy at times when travelling, sometimes set the tracking to work, just for fun.

Rob P.

Latest posts