Free camping near the NSW coast?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,well it is not unnecessarily travelling!I have to sell a few things first,it could take a week or two!Not wrong,the best is probably to be underground digging or camping in the bush!

I have to sell it and we'll see about that!I have a job in Europe plus family,that is why l need to get back!Not want to be a burden for anybody!Even if people are nice and helpful!

Thanks for your concern!Hopefully we get better winds soon!

aussiefarmer said:
Your breaking the law by unnecessarily travelling anywhere at the moment, if your a citizen of Europe would be the only chance of getting there, as for selling your car good luck, 1000s of people are out of work and no ones going to meet a stranger at the moment to look at a car. Theres no work anywhere and i bet Europe is shut down that far the wont be jobs there either.

If your honest and known in the region your in, someone will give you food and board in exchange for your labour.

Grawin is where PA mate lives

I have been up there and driven around the place,

Like Evie /Bee said lighting ridge is only around 35km

You are best to say put where you are,

Plus I don't feel you will be able to even get a flight out in a week or two ,

All flight maybe stopped...

Goody

GLOBE said:
I have to go...

Ridge Runner said:
GLOBE said:
Any info..ty

I thought Your meant to be staying Home not driving around the country side ?? or are you still free to roam around

I am only guessing But I don't think you are Australian, If this is correct then I do not think you will be able to get a flight out of Australia,

Again You will not be allowed to Enter any Country as all the Airports have closed except to Rescue plans that are bringing people home just like in Australia,

So Stay where you are because you will not be allowed in to European Countries,

Yeah,l want to Keep it and mine but l almost broke my hand a few months Ago!Getting a bit better but just sitting in the bush waiting!Probably the safest place but also running out of cash!I have a job in Europe!

Best for now would be to sell the generators and the jackhammer to get some travelmoney!

EVIE/BEE said:
Grawin is about 35km from Lightning Ridge.

Stay put mate.. look for more opal.. you have the mine.

goody2shoes said:
Garwin is not the outback :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody

travelmoney! ,?

Why can you not understand you can not travel anywhere at the moment...

Stay where you are as it is safer for you

Email your family and ask for money to help you

Goody :goldnugget:

Yes,then you know the little petrolstation and the pub in the scrub:))Pub only have take aways now!Petrol you can get!But only 1 customer at the time in the shop!I know a few that flew to Europe yesterday!But tickets have doubled!QATAR has a 15% bonus if people use the code "travelhome"!

We all have to ride this storm for nowLets see what happens!Stay safe!

goody2shoes said:
Grawin is where PA mate lives

I have been up there and driven around the place,

Like Evie /Bee said lighting ridge is only around 35km

You are best to say put where you are,

Plus I don't feel you will be able to even get a flight out in a week or two ,

All flight maybe stopped...

Goody

You are right,the best is to stay safe!I know people has been stucked in Bangkok just because they did not have a test saying No Corona!Just a few where allowed on!

To stay put and follow the flow of info is probably the best and then go whenever possible!I know,this could go on for months!

Stay safe!

Ridge Runner said:
GLOBE said:
I have to go...

Ridge Runner said:
GLOBE said:
Any info..ty

I thought Your meant to be staying Home not driving around the country side ?? or are you still free to roam around

I am only guessing But I don't think you are Australian, If this is correct then I do not think you will be able to get a flight out of Australia,

Again You will not be allowed to Enter any Country as all the Airports have closed except to Rescue plans that are bringing people home just like in Australia,

So Stay where you are because you will not be allowed in to European Countries,

Yep I no the pub in the scrub and the sheep yard inn

My mate lives not far from sheep yards

He runs a mine with one of he's mate's

Goody

Cash for food helps to ride this storm!It could last for a while!You are right!

goody2shoes said:
travelmoney! ,?

Why can you not understand you can not travel anywhere at the moment...

Stay where you are as it is safer for you

Email your family and ask for money to help you

Goody :goldnugget:

Yes l did but not many people out here!One newbie looked at the claim and he liked it but the mining courses was cancelled,now he dont want to buy because of that!Next course could be 1,2,3 months away?You know Sharky!?

goody2shoes said:
Put up a sign at the pub for the sale of your gear as you will have better luck selling it all

Goody

Latest posts