Detech AUSTRALIA 45 CM 18 Concentric Coil NEW for Minelab GPX ,GP,SD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one. Not very effective on QED for some unknown reason, but appears to be good on GPX. Need more testing time, but forest is out of bounds. Will have to find some prospective private property.

When you say it appears to be good on the gpx! Have you seen it works on a 4500? I have one and want to know if it is worth buying for one?

Reg Wilson said:
I have one. Not very effective on QED for some unknown reason, but appears to be good on GPX. Need more testing time, but forest is out of bounds. Will have to find some prospective private property.
No one is going to know if you go to the forest Reg.

sulphide said:
Reg Wilson said:
No one is going to know if you go to the forest Reg.

Yeh, but he might run into the prepers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Thanks Reg and 10fp. Might buy one as my trip to WA later this year is probably out of the question.

I have used one, and it is a very quiet running coil. Running it in DD on the GPX coil switch, you can use Normal timing in bad ground where mono coils struggle. The performance is like the mid-point between a DD and Mono. You get better depth with coil switch in Mono, but better sensitivity and a sharper response when in DD position. Very versatile coil and super light for its size.
Only thing is doesn't do that a DD can is work in Cancel - it simply doesn't work.

Can't wait to get some more time on it.