Headphones SDC2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the sdc2300 and I'm tossing up between the steelphase , zx pros pr ss300 headphones .
Is it true you don't need a booster/enhancer if you use the zx pros or ss300's?

I believe that steel Pat does a great set of headphones.
I have a pair of SS300,s.
They are pretty good, but uncomfortable, and need to be maintained a bit. One ear piece falls off, and had to glue a speaker back in place, but they do pick up a signal better than most.

I believe that steel Pat does a great set of headphones.
I have a pair of SS300,s.
They are pretty good, but uncomfortable, and need to be maintained a bit. One ear piece falls off, and had to glue a speaker back in place, but they do pick up a signal better than most.

1585218131_p1040695.jpg
i have been using these for 4 month ,i find them very good they are not to tight and have a volume control on them for $109 and you can get all parts for them regards john

Hi fellow prospectors.
I have just added a blue ant pump zone to my F1A4 with 3mm jack and a digitech audio transmitter and receiver, obviously set to (TX) transmit and I have to say two thumbs up.
I have trawled the PA site and have noticed that people have hard wired their headphones and I know that some of the posts are rather old but it was a very easy upgrade. Cheers Andrew

Can you put any type of headphones to a nox or does it have to be specific type

Latest posts