Newbie with QED

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozkraut said:
Well I wont be taking sides with general negativity by some as it is a waste of time for all involved. I am positive on the subject matter and want to help if anything. I did a lot of research and dont spend too lightly on my forays into new territory. The QED looked and looks like the best bang for buck choice out there. I shall continue to speak my mind on my observations which ever way they go and first order of business is to get out there and learn.

Will be keen to hear how you go on your land anyway oz. Good luck

hippyhunter said:
ozkraut said:
Well I wont be taking sides with general negativity by some as it is a waste of time for all involved. I am positive on the subject matter and want to help if anything. I did a lot of research and dont spend too lightly on my forays into new territory. The QED looked and looks like the best bang for buck choice out there. I shall continue to speak my mind on my observations which ever way they go and first order of business is to get out there and learn.

Will be keen to hear how you go on your land anyway oz. Good luck

Cheers mate. I shall report back. I saw that some rate the iphone earplugs. I shall give those a try.

Latest posts