Smithsgold Youtube Channel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1570170774_gary_honan_2018.jpg

Mountain Lake Detecting

Metal Detecting is a great Hobby, teaching the younger generation how to find hidden treasures underground is a great way to spend the day and pass along knowledge . Me and my friend Adrian hunt a Mountain Lake's Beach for hidden Gem's and Treasure's from Hotwheels to Pull tabs see what we uncover on the adventure (SG 014) :p

Thank you for watching

Nice vid and it looks like interesting country. I wish it was safe to snipe the creeks were I live

Sniping & Crevicing for Gold Nuggets

Join Prospector's Gary AKA (Two Toe's) and Jeff (Smithsgold) as they embark on another Adventure to find the Mother Lode. Gold Nuggets are there Target and they will work the Bedrock Crevices above and Below the water to find there Treasure. Sniping for Gold underwater is one of my favorite ways to find Gold and sometimes the most rewarding. ( SG 013 )

Farm Chores and Gold : Return to the Feather

With all the crazy stuff happening right now I feed the farm animal's and head to the Feather River to find piece of mind and Gold

I'm Social Distancing to the River !!!! No lines no media no drama no BS Just me and a few fishermen enjoying nature on the River.

Filmed 3-16-2020

Farm chores and Gold : Return to the Feather

SG 017