You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Embers
15 March 2020 01:43 pm

I know I'm bumping old threads but I really like what this machine can do.

As budget constraints are limiting my enthusiasm with replacing an old Garrett, could I also use this machine to occasionally coin hunt parks when not looking for gold? I'm more interested in a gold machine that could hunt coins than a coin machine that may find gold if you get what I mean. I could set it up with the smaller coil for tight areas.
Are there better machines for this job in this price range? I may have a few spots, even though hard hit where this machine would find the small stuff others leave behind.

Thanks, Dave.

1 user likes this post: PhaseTech

nesral
15 March 2020 03:41 pm

It's an excellent detector in this price range for both Gold and Coin hunting ..... original supplied 10x5" DD coil is on mine 90% of the time.

1 user likes this post: PhaseTech

PhaseTech
Phase Technical
Phase Technical
15 March 2020 03:53 pm

For a Gold Machine that can hunt coins, the Gold Racer is the best that comes to mind. That other one would be the Gold Kruzer, as that adds a 3-tone discriminate mode, and the 10x5" coil is a Concentric for even better target separation.

Agent for Minelab, Nugget Finder, Nokta & Makro, Quest, Detech, SteelPhase - Phase Technical Website

1 user likes this post: Embers

kemjak57
15 March 2020 06:43 pm

I have a kruzer and I am really impressed with it. I’ve found quite a few pieces of gold and I would be confident with it as a relic machine as well. Great price too.

Get a life! Start prospecting........

1 user likes this post: Embers

Embers
15 March 2020 07:59 pm

Thanks guys,

I will have a good look at both. Some of the videos finding small targets is amazing.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site